“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The Bucks would have a better shot at being successful in the WWE now that Vince is gone and HHH is in favor of pushing smaller talent but they’re in ring style needs to change to fit what WWE does instead of the nonsensical indie shyt.

I don’t think they can change they’re style. I also think they would get exposed for not being as good as most people think. They always been a big fish in a small pond and we see how they’re star power and importance dwindled when better talent started getting signed to AEW.

I’m not saying they would be trash or anything but they wouldn’t be dominating teams like they been doing they’re whole career because they wouldn’t have authority and 100% control

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The Bucks would have a better shot at being successful in the WWE now that Vince is gone and HHH is in favor of pushing smaller talent but they’re in ring style needs to change to fit what WWE does instead of the nonsensical indie shyt.

I don’t think they can change they’re style. I also think they would get exposed for not being as good as most people think. They always been a big fish in a small pond and we see how they’re star power and importance dwindled when better talent started getting signed to AEW.

I’m not saying they would be trash or anything but they wouldn’t be dominating teams like they been doing they’re whole career because they wouldn’t have authority and 100% control
It would be interesting to see them in the E. But yeah, a style change is needed if they ever go there. They’ve been on the high pace flippy shyt for more than a decade and rely on it.