“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
AEW don't need the Bucks

I hate them bums but I'd be down to see them vs The Uso's finally :yeshrug:
The Usos having to sell for those little guys would be a weird visual.
If the Bucks are want to stay in their weight division, then maybe Liv Morgan and Alexa Bliss would be good opponents for them.
:troll:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Bucks go to the E, the PWG pipeline might slow down for TK.

I think some of Cody’s ppl will be gone in the future too.

It’s not a good look for AEW if the Bucks are willing to give up health care (as employees) and freedom to join AEWs “rival”

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Nah Bucks can’t go to WWE even if they wanted to, they just brought Top Dolla back and I bet he still wants smoke with them boys :mjgrin:

They got slapped around by a washed up producer and a man whose bones are as brittle as pretzel sticks, imagine what a 300 lb former NFL player would do. :picard:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Bucks go to the E, the PWG pipeline might slow down for TK.

I think some of Cody’s ppl will be gone in the future too.

It’s not a good look for AEW if the Bucks are willing to give up health care (as employees) and freedom to join AEWs “rival”

good, time to clear out the flippy shyt with no stories.

Keep people like the acclaimed, jade,MJF see what you can do.
You already have other factions of people led by Mox/Jericho/Danielson and the New Japan relationship

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'd never listened to him before. I didn't listen to that specific video because I didn't care about the subject but checked out some others and he seems like a good listen.
Dutch has a lot of good wrestling stories (he's been in the business long enough to know all the biggest names). He's a straight shooter, and he doesn't tend to ramble like some of thenother old timers.