“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

b2f858fb10c84def5dfca8a618ad28da.png

Vid is all jokes :mjlol:
Also at 8:12 damn. Looks like Ruby is lucky that Tay/Sammy only gave her a broken nose. Looks like they almost broke her neck :wtf:

Peep the sequence between 4:07 and 4:22. Kenny, Cody and Page never messed with Punk even before AEW.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Punk’s attitude sets him back more than anything to achieve the level of greatness he believes he’s at.

Accomplished a lot but could’ve done more if it weren’t for that

At 45 though, it is what it is he’s set for life and made his name

I’m not saying he’s right or wrong, but in organizations can’t be running your mouth every time you feel slighted

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Punk’s attitude sets him back more than anything to achieve the level of greatness he believes he’s at.

Accomplished a lot but could’ve done more if it weren’t for that

At 45 though, it is what it is he’s set for life and made his name

I’m not saying he’s right or wrong, but in organizations can’t be running your mouth every time you feel slighted
Eh, I think Mox was telling a little truth when he said Punk came back because he needed the money.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Eh, I think Mox was telling a little truth when he said Punk came back because he needed the money.
Failed MMA star. Failed comic book writer. Failed C-list movie star. :skip:

Dude burned his bridges with the E and likely AEW. He gonna have to ask Ian Rotten for a bounced check payday if things aren’t patched up with AEW. :heh: