“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Smart play. The majority are against Punk, so there's no need to give his fans an avenue to acting him. The comments asking if his mom will buy it for him make those people look pathetic.
I never understood the hate for the bank account with his mom when if she’s not close to you that’s a way to take care of her. Just because you’re grown doesn’t mean you can’t have shyt with your parents. Me and my pops almost copped a house together as an investment property but due to his marital situation I pulled out. It’s ok to have joint shyt with parents only if you aren’t leeching off them at an older age.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I never understood the hate for the bank account with his mom when if she’s not close to you that’s a way to take care of her. Just because you’re grown doesn’t mean you can’t have shyt with your parents. Me and my pops almost copped a house together as an investment property but due to his marital situation I pulled out. It’s ok to have joint shyt with parents only if you aren’t leeching off them at an older age.
And to be real, even if he’s using her account to hide assets, I understand that too. I wouldn’t ask, but I’m sure my mom would let me do the same if I needed.

Punk was a hoe for mentioning that woman’s finances.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
He might have power of attorney over his mom because she’s sick as well (dementia for example). That was the first thing I thought of. The jokes are too easy but lets be real here, Colt Cabana aint broke running that T-shirt website so there’s a reason theyre on their together and it’s probably more for her benefit than his.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
And to be real, even if he’s using her account to hide assets, I understand that too. I wouldn’t ask, but I’m sure my mom would let me do the same if I needed.

Punk was a hoe for mentioning that woman’s finances.
No one’s mom should be brought out in a beef. The moment Cm punk did that I would have violated him. Family has no place to be mentioned in beef. But what do you expect of a cac who lets nikkas fukk his girl and he allows it.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

b2f858fb10c84def5dfca8a618ad28da.png

Vid is all jokes :mjlol:
Also at 8:12 damn. Looks like Ruby is lucky that Tay/Sammy only gave her a broken nose. Looks like they almost broke her neck :wtf: