“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I like the Bucks as wrestlers but they barely crack the top five tag teams I most like to watch over there anymore even though they almost always have a good match.
  1. FTR
  2. Lucha Bros
  3. The Acclaimed
  4. Swerve In Our Glory
  5. Young Bucks
AEW has lost a few of their upper level tag teams lately though. reDRagon gone, Jurrasic Express split up, Team Taz split up. They could use one of the other tag teams to step it up a notch now like Private Party, Ingobernables, Gunn Club, and Dark Order so the tag division doesn't start to get stale. Especially now that the Young Bucks are suspended for who knows how long.

They're still the most over team in the company

Losing them probably helps the overall direction of the company but a signifcant part of AEW's fanbase comes from the neckbeard audience who stanned the Bucks and Omega on the indie scene and Japan. It would be a big loss.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Losing them probably helps the overall direction of the company but a signifcant part of AEW's fanbase comes from the neckbeard audience who stanned the Bucks and Omega on the indie scene and Japan. It would be a big loss.
The Acclaimed and FTR more over than any tag teams in that division

Daps
So you think losing either of those teams would be a bigger loss to AEW than the Bucks?

I'm going to argue that losing the Acclaimed would be a bigger loss. That's a tag team that's about to blow up organically. The Bucks are a bit past their sell-by date.

I would also say that WWE would probably get more out of signing the Acclaimed than they would from signing the Bucks. The Acclaimed fit right into that WWE style, and the Bucks do not, mostly because they're goofy dorks who aren't going to pop a more mainstream crowd at a RAW or a WM or other big PPV with their mic work.

Last edited:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

people nowadays think "over" means who got a big pop the night before, over is having an entire company built on your back

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They're probably not gonna leave depending on what happens going forward but it would be hilarious to see the Bucks in WWE cause I think they'd be fukkery in their too

like they got a open line to Meltzer while Pritchard is trying to tell everyone in the locker room not to talk to them :pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Also people on twitter pulling up these "They told the truth about CM Punk 10 years ago/2 weeks ago" worked promos really shows the markdom in people for how much they hate him that they'll accept these as shoots. They forget hes probably to a certain point self aware enough about his attitutde to allow it in many cases (which it makes it even more hilarious he acts like that anyway but thats every wrestler who repeats their mistakes or that he didnt stop and think "well I can see why Page thought he could get away with that" lol)