“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

The bed bucks and Kenny Obeta getting their asses whooped by a skinny fat mma reject and a geriatric alcoholic gym trainer with a chihuahua will forever be hilarious. 🤣😂🤣😭😭😭

full
"I've seen all that I need to see. The Young Bucks want to jump ship because their friend Kenny Omega saved the life of a follow canine, and in the process got rabies from Ace Steel, while the Young Bucks didn't bat an eye to check on their friend or Larry? It's crystal clear, these guys don't care for the welfare of their friends... human or animal-kind!"

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
A lotta people bout to switch up if the Elite come to WWE :mjpls:

And I’m talking about WWE fans :mjpls:

If I see the young bucks in WWE I'm gonna hope I see the Usos fukk up em.

in the ring :hubie:

Adam Cole BAY BAY been my nikka and I never had an issue with Kenny omega man other than that whole playing with children shyt

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Crazy how Meltzer and Alvarez get to control this entire narrative of everything that happened after The PPV Sunday. They gonna do whatever they can to make sure Punk is let go. fukking fakkits. I don't think they've reported a single negative thing about the Young Cucks. SMH. Who are the neckbeards gonna latch onto when Dave croaks?
That’s what I been saying all along…I never seen a wrestler get this much negative coverage from the dirt sheets particularly Meltzer and Alvarez. They took what Punk said about The Elite and the reporters that were at the scrum personally. All the other dirt sheets are riding with them. It shows by the narrative they been pushing all week.

This is they way of fighting back.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW is already bigger than the Bucks. The only real loss for AEW would be Omega and I don’t think he’ll leave.
I like the Bucks as wrestlers but they barely crack the top five tag teams I most like to watch over there anymore even though they almost always have a good match.
  1. FTR
  2. Lucha Bros
  3. The Acclaimed
  4. Swerve In Our Glory
  5. Young Bucks
AEW has lost a few of their upper level tag teams lately though. reDRagon gone, Jurrasic Express split up, Team Taz split up. They could use one of the other tag teams to step it up a notch now like Private Party, Ingobernables, Gunn Club, and Dark Order so the tag division doesn't start to get stale. Especially now that the Young Bucks are suspended for who knows how long.