“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Meltzer indirectly created AEW and if the source leaking and covering/exposing people is gonna create a fractured Locker Room hes gonna indirectly destroy it.
And speaking of All In, I didnt realize until I looked at the Wiki for the NOW Arena where All Out and All In takes place.....TNA already did that like twice. For a PPV and a taping

So when people say All In was the first US show that wasnt WWE to feature 10,000.....I assume TNA had less chair in the venue so technicallly they're right but like TNA did it pretty close in 2008 for the PPV there

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Meltzer indirectly created AEW and if the source leaking and covering/exposing people is gonna create a fractured Locker Room hes gonna indirectly destroy it.
And speaking of All In, I didnt realize until I looked at the Wiki for the NOW Arena where All Out and All In takes place.....TNA already did that like twice. For a PPV and a taping

So when people say All In was the first US show that wasnt WWE to feature 10,000.....I assume TNA had less chair in the venue so technicallly they're right but like TNA did it pretty close in 2008 for the PPV there
TNA did like 6,000 for Bound for Glory in 08.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Seems like Punk consistently manages to burn bridges quicker than he can build them. :francis: WWE over here playing chess with Vince stepping down giving then more buzz and momentum than they've had in years. Now AEW is imploding. :wow:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Bryan is just as capable as CM Punk on the mic and in the ring he levels better than him.

The "old guy wanting to work w younger talent" was done better by Bryan and he was able to showcase what the younger guys could do better than Punk did to me :manny: zero backstage hissy fits thrown as well because he is universally respected.

He's as capable but he hasn't shown it in AEW so far.

Problem with Danielson is he's the other extreme of Punk. He's too mellow and too unambitious. He's just on his i'm happy to be here and have good matches shyt. Doesn't make for compelling television.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The thing with the Cabana's mom's bank account is that while Punk was an a$$hole to bring it up in the way he did, i'm pretty sure what he was referring to was that Cabana was hiding funds from Punk's lawyers when he was crying broke.

He should have just said that instead of talking about his mom acount. I figured thats what he meant by it but overall it was the wrong place to do it.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

:deadrose: That face he makes when punk says he wants me to work with pricks

C70-E7-D43-59-AC-469-E-8662-4691469-D8-DBA.png

Edit @3Rivers we need that sadtony smiley

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s more TO on the eagles
Nah. He's legit tried to mentor young guys that wasn't having it that were better without him. He just needs to text H like he understands how tough it is being in charge of a young locker room. Plus injury prone. Now the audience hates him in record time. It's Kyrie in Boston