“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Are we ever even gonna hear Punk go on a podcast to tell his side of the story? He's burned bridges with everyone so I don't even know what pod he could go on :heh:

If he went on Cornette's :banderas:

946ea6e215c6e997064e900d572f6ae137c95779.gif

:wow:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Meltzer indirectly created AEW and if the source leaking and covering/exposing people is gonna create a fractured Locker Room hes gonna indirectly destroy it.
And speaking of All In, I didnt realize until I looked at the Wiki for the NOW Arena where All Out and All In takes place.....TNA already did that like twice. For a PPV and a taping

So when people say All In was the first US show that wasnt WWE to feature 10,000.....I assume TNA had less chair in the venue so technicallly they're right but like TNA did it pretty close in 2008 for the PPV there
:jbhmm::jbhmm: bound for glory in 08 was 5500

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Probably has to be a non-wrestling pod. Punk on Drink Champs with Nore or a 20 part DJ Vlad interview :troll:
“So I heard you don’t drink or smoke? You eat ass?” “I heard you punched Tito Jackson, my bad Matt jackson while your dog bit Kenny omega. Oh my bad your dawg ace steel did the biting. Shout out to your dawg and not your dog for being a cannibal. Take a shot for him”

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
“So I heard you don’t drink or smoke? You eat ass?” “I heard you punched Tito Jackson, my bad Matt jackson while your dog bit Kenny omega. Oh my bad your dawg ace steel did the biting. Shout out to your dawg and not your dog for being a cannibal. Take a shot for him”

Nore: let’s make some noise for ace steel biting kenny omega

*air horns*

Nore: so um… you had beef with J. Cole’s producer, Elite?

CM Punk: No, actually it was the elite and Hangman Ada-

Nore: yea yea this one time I was with Benzino and the hangmen 3 out in Boston. I seent them nikkas stab Paul Pierce 30 times in the club. Let’s make some noise for Paul Pierce

*air horn*

Nore: I’m sorry. Ga’ head… continue

Punk: :damn:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If he's kicked out of AEW, he'd be lucky to get a legends deal from WWE at this point.

Never underestimate how sadistic and petty Hunter can be. :mjlol: I can fully see him extending the olive branch just for the satisfaction of looking into Punk's eyes and both men understanding HHH won.

"This is a new era and we'd love for you to be apart of it."

full

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Never underestimate how sadistic and petty Hunter can be. :mjlol: I can fully see him extending the olive branch just for the satisfaction of looking into Punk's eyes and both men understanding HHH won.

"This is a new era and we'd love for you to be apart of it."

full
Then, he have him do the job in the WrestleMania B Main Event on Saturday