“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Cuz Punk lame ass threatened legal shyt :mjlol:

Punk's an idiot if he burns the bridge with AEW. Tony Khan is such a fan, he would have still paid Punk millions into his 50s. Punk's messing up his money causing drama and being a cancer after getting a second chance in wrestling. He's 43 and injury prone. If he's kicked out of AEW, he'd be lucky to get a legends deal from WWE at this point.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punk's an idiot if he burns the bridge with AEW. Tony Khan is such a fan, he would have still paid Punk millions into his 50s. Punk's messing up his money causing drama and being a cancer after getting a second chance in wrestling. He's 43 and injury prone. If he's kicked out of AEW, he'd be lucky to get a legends deal from WWE at this point.

Hes gotta move smarter. In most cases I can actually see the things he has an issue with and frankly most of the people he has a problem with I can see why from how they are in general. But he goes about it so wrong and carnie for lack of better words that he isnt endearing himself to no one unless that thing or person later becomes a problem for others and he becomes some sort of martyr (Like with WWE and their shyt booking afterwards)

At any point when he planned that rant did he not think "I better check Im right about this and Tony or someone will back me up when he leave the room and head back to the locker"

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Seeing as how the Khan’s are worth billions, maybe Punk figures he could hit a multi million dollar lick. TK’s so puzzy he’d probably settle out of court and just have him sign an NDA.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Seeing as how the Khan’s are worth billions, maybe Punk figures he could hit a multi million dollar lick. TK’s so puzzy he’d probably settle out of court and just have him sign an NDA.

He comes from a family that gave Nick Foles $45 million guaranteed (I'm an Eagles fan but no way on god's green earth was Foles going to be successful outside of an Andy Reid-like system). It would not shock me at all if they buy out the contract and give him everything in a lump sum payment to go away. Would be a drop in the bucket compared to some of the contracts Shad Khan has given out.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:deadrose: That face he makes when punk says he wants me to work with pricks

C70-E7-D43-59-AC-469-E-8662-4691469-D8-DBA.png

Edit @3Rivers we need that sadtony smiley
“Lord, I’ve seen what you done for others and I want the same for me…”

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

yeah but its Punk so he'd break that NDA within like 6 months tops