“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryan is just as capable as CM Punk on the mic and in the ring he levels better than him.

The "old guy wanting to work w younger talent" was done better by Bryan and he was able to showcase what the younger guys could do better than Punk did to me :manny: zero backstage hissy fits thrown as well because he is universally respected.
He's also humble.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bryan is just as capable as CM Punk on the mic and in the ring he levels better than him.

The "old guy wanting to work w younger talent" was done better by Bryan and he was able to showcase what the younger guys could do better than Punk did to me :manny: zero backstage hissy fits thrown as well because he is universally respected.
giphy.webp

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
There's no doubt Punk came in with the agenda. He tried to use Nick to set it up until Nick basically said he doesn't even fukk with Colt like that. Punk even says "you blew up my spot" :pachaha:

Starting to wonder if Punk either 1. knew he was injured bad enough to have to drop the strap on Wednesday and figured he'll just go balls out on the scrum on his way to the IR list. and/or 2. figured the gate wasn't going to hit over a million and wanted to blame Hangman/Bucks and Co for sabotaging that.
The gate was announced over a million several days in advance…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just like ya'll said, Tony booked the important shyt at the start so people tuned out afterwards.
Exactly. He books good shows but doesn’t know how to balance things out to game the ratings. I bet the first quarter and maybe second quarter will be huge but with a big drop off. Second hour still had to do relatively well compared to what it was doing a month+ ago fir that hour for it to average over a million though.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Exactly. He books good shows but doesn’t know how to balance things out to game the ratings. I bet the first quarter and maybe second quarter will be huge but with a big drop off. Second hour still had to do relatively well compared to what it was doing a month+ ago fir that hour for it to average over a million though.
I don't think he books good shows. I think he has everything to make a good show, but the problem is that he tries to put everything on the show. The biggest problem with AEW is that they have a hundred different things going on with Dynamite. If they saved half of those things for Rampage it would balance out both shows.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he books good shows. I think he has everything to make a good show, but the problem is that he tries to put everything on the show. The biggest problem with AEW is that they have a hundred different things going on with Dynamite. If they saved half of those things for Rampage it would balance out both shows.
I don;t disagree with the last sentence but Dynamite is normally pretty entertaining. That's good booking in my opinion.

Last edited: