“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
There's no doubt Punk came in with the agenda. He tried to use Nick to set it up until Nick basically said he doesn't even fukk with Colt like that. Punk even says "you blew up my spot" :pachaha:

Starting to wonder if Punk either 1. knew he was injured bad enough to have to drop the strap on Wednesday and figured he'll just go balls out on the scrum on his way to the IR list. and/or 2. figured the gate wasn't going to hit over a million and wanted to blame Hangman/Bucks and Co for sabotaging that.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

I need to see a pic of Steel’s wife 😐

SRS / Fiteful reported multiple times the breaking down of the door. Dave and Bryan trying to cover for their boys.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dave buried Punk and he was 100% right, how can anyone disagree with that rant he did is beyond me.

"Bu bu bu The Elite are bytchass hoes too!" damn right they are, does not mean he was wrong about Punk. I get wanting Meltzer to go in on the Bucks too and sure, make fun of Double Talk for being a shytty journalist that grows way too attached to his main sources. But again, it does not mean he was wrong about Punk here :hubie:

I made this point elsewhere but this feels like Punk was pissed because he thought he could be what Terry Funk, Harley Race, Steamboat and Guerrero were to him in 2002-2005. But it turned out only a little of portion of the locker room saw him that way, and there was an important number of guys that basically saw him the exact same way Punk saw Tony Atlas when he was in OVW. His ego was shattered and became the exact same "you young kinds haven't done shyt, don't know shyt, listen to me" veteran he fukking DESPISED when he was young :dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
From Fightful

ed6ff3d92fa10bd97d2bd8f044922520.png

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Idk how dudes are trying to spin this to a W.

Won the title 2x and got injured both times. Has his backstage hissy fit inviting a bunch of playfighters to fight him forreal since he got 20 yrs training and could finally maybe beat a hs jv wrestler. Gets more hurt in the melee and proves what Vince and co been saying about him this whole time. Not worth the trouble.

Dudes in here mentioned hangmayne did better ppv#s as champ w none of the fukkery. They were selling out shows before him you can literally do anything you wanted in regards to a Punk storyline w Bryan and it instantly becomes better and you got a guy who aint insecure over his spot on the card because he know he ill. :salute:
Not true

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Bryan is just as capable as CM Punk on the mic and in the ring he levels better than him.

The "old guy wanting to work w younger talent" was done better by Bryan and he was able to showcase what the younger guys could do better than Punk did to me :manny: zero backstage hissy fits thrown as well because he is universally respected.