“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Breh this shyt is comedy

“Some PPV’s Adam Page main evented did better than the ones Punk main evented :sas1:

“Punk told them to come see him if they had a problem and so they went to go see him :yeshrug:

“Punk believes that….. I mean some of his ‘people’ (gave himself up there :russ:), believe that it was a situation in which a punch was going to be thrown, so he decided he was going to be the first one to do it.”

Says the investigation could take up to 2 weeks. Wtf you need 2 weeks for on a scuffle that lasted less than 10 minutes? :dahell:

“Whatever the number is for last night is irrelevant. If it pops a big rating, whatever.”

“It’s hard for me to see Punk ever coming back. There was already a lot of divisiveness when it came to him in the locker room.”

Meltzer is such a joke. Also, if I’m khan and I want to fire punk then I fire him. I’m not going to let what the bums in the locker room think dictate my decisions. If wheelie yuter or whatever has a problem he can go see if WWE wants to sign him.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Meltzer is such a joke. Also, if I’m khan and I want to fire punk then I fire him. I’m not going to let what the bums in the locker room think dictate my decisions. If wheelie yuter or whatever has a problem he can go see if WWE wants to sign him.

Also said that because of lawsuits TK could have been advised to hold off on releasing Punk, if that’s what he decides to do.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Tony Khan deserves a good percentage of the blame for all this. It's his fault for not growing balls and handling this entire situation weeks ago when CM Punk called out Page unplanned on television. IMO you can't fire Punk, you've invested too much into him, and just for the sake of your world championship. You've build all your main event plans for the forseeable future around him.

He definitely deserves a hefty fine and new rules and regulations need to be set in place for everyone involved that if broken is automatic termination if broken. I'd also express that he has to go around and apologize to all in the lockeroom who were not directly involved in the altercation.

This whole ordeal all but confirms to me that The Hardly Boyz and Kenny are directly responsible for us not gettting a winner take all match at the PPV with The Bucks and FTR. They are jealous. They are known CM Punk guys and The Bucks were fukking petty and kept them off the initial video game roster. Seriously, fukk The Bucks and Omega. They wanna be The Kliq so bad, but they aren't good enough, or over enough, and it's divided the locker room. I also now feel that they are the more than partly the reason Cody exited from the company.

CM Punk is definitely at fault as well, everyone involved is to varying levels. But it was nice for The Young Bucks to finally be directly called out on their bullshyt after all these years. There's been reports of them being a$$holes for YEARS. I'm glad they've been outed publically, right or wrong.
I don't really keep up with AEW, but it sounds like Tony Khan runs his business like a "mark" He loves the attention from the internet wrestling community buzzing about what's going on in the locker room. Now it's blowing up in his face cause you can't run your business the same way thots run their twitter. How can you fix the drama when you love the drama? :ohhh:

But what do I know. :manny:

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
They've been saying fans a lot more on tv now, Vince always wanted them to call fans the Universe.
That's not what you said, your building straw men arguments, learn to build a steel man so it won't fall over ....

And this past Monday Night Raw,(US Champion The All Mighty vs The Miz Steel Cage title match, perhaps the first non PLE/Ppv thread to be pinned since the site upgrade)

Before the matches and promos, the word WWE universe was in fact used

You originally said does WWE even use that (WWE universe) anymore, I replied to your post with A Yes they(WWE) do.

How many times is irrelevant, since that's not what you said.

But but but Vince

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn they really fed The Shield to him like that and he was bytching bout WWE not booking him strongly? :gucci:
He was mad because everyone he talked to that day would make it a point to say "make Roman look strong" :pachaha: