“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Trolling Snowman with a CM Punk is something they obviously would do lmao

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Piff beat me to it but yeah lol

So this means Punk was talking maybe fall 2022, probably when he wasnt sure. Cause this is all past shyt if they saying Rumble 2023

I think given how he left AEW its gonna be tough for WWE to want him unless people he may have ties with go to bat for him (Heyman, maybe Ari Gold dk)

Just the fact that this leaked now tells me someone in WWE was like "Hey can you believe this guy asked this?" whereas this couldnt be leaked when he was still under contract
If Ari wants him back, he will be back.

I think the X factor in all of this is Nick Khan. Him and Punk need to have a conversation. They might be having it as we speak.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

KO stays in the Mania main event picture :whew:

Promos would be 🔥

Match would go brazy 💯

This was pitched from punks side allegedly :hubie:

Everything about this sounds one sided and WWE wants nothing to do with it. They’re not paying millions to someone that won’t main event.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If Ari wants him back, he will be back.

I think the X factor in all of this is Nick Khan. Him and Punk need to have a conversation. They might be having it as we speak.

He gotta conversation with Ari, Nick, Hunter, Vince, Bruce

He gotta have a talk with Heyman and Adam Pearce

He gotta hash it out with Roman, Rollins, Owens, Miz (which kinda happened but you know)

And you gotta mentally be prepared to accept that he will get blowback from the marks. Granted they already hate him but you know, he cant be too in his feelings.

He also gotta accept that plans change pal and he may just come in to job after a bit.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Everything about this sounds one sided and WWE wants nothing to do with it. They’re not paying millions to someone that won’t main event.

This was all while under contract with AEW so they couldnt do anything with him anyway and this around the time he contemplated if it was worth just leaving AEW

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He gotta conversation with Ari, Nick, Hunter, Vince, Bruce

He gotta have a talk with Heyman and Adam Pearce

He gotta hash it out with Roman, Rollins, Owens, Miz (which kinda happened but you know)

And you gotta mentally be prepared to accept that he will get blowback from the marks. Granted they already hate him but you know, he cant be too in his feelings.

He also gotta accept that plans change pal and he may just come in to job after a bit.
They been wanting to turn Roman babyface anyway. Roman can drop the belt to Cody at mania and then have Heyman re-align himself with Punk. Have Heyman also work with Punk behind the scenes with storylines like he does with Roman to keep Punk happy and keep him on a part time schedule so he has time to be with AJ and his stupid dog.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They been wanting to turn Roman babyface anyway. Roman can drop the belt to Cody at mania and then have Heyman re-align himself with Punk. Have Heyman also work with Punk behind the scenes with storylines like he does with Roman to keep Punk happy and keep him on a part time schedule so he has time to be with AJ and his stupid dog.

Cody finishing the story and immediatly getting put to the backburner as champion for a long awaited returning older vet to put the face of the company over in a the A story would be the funniest most ironc shyt ever :mjlit:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hey guys according to the “neutral” mark we shouldn’t believe any of these reports because apparently Fightful only have 5 followers
bushlaugh.png