“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Punk called the dude out twice and even offered to have a sit down with them and they canceled it. Hangman a joke.

Punk trained at an MMA gym full time for 2 years.

The three times he "called out" Page consisted of an ESPN interview and two times Page wasn't physically in the building.

If he wasn't shook of Page, he would have approached him in person to talk instead of apologizing via text and going through the media.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Sure, because Sammy Guevara wasn't getting into multiple scuffles with Andrade and Kingston :sas1:

Thunder Rosa wasn't getting into it with the entire women's locker room :sas2:

Yeah, AEW was just 1 united front amongst the boys until Punk showed up :youngsabo:
Again, TK wasn’t physically involved in any of that. There’s a reason I said “at this level” for a reason. Mu fukkas can’t read the room. :comeon:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

These dudes are the woat. They really are children. But it was only just one person causing problems.

Bu bu but Kenny never had a problem with punk and always remained neutral…..

tumblr_lv8i6wFm4l1qcqqpjo4_250.gif

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Punk trained at an MMA gym full time for 2 years.

The three times he "called out" Page consisted of an ESPN interview and two times Page wasn't physically in the building.

If he wasn't shook of Page, he would have approached him in person to talk instead of apologizing via text and going through the media.

he tried to sit down with the entire crew and they blew it off. Punk literally shat on the whole damn company of course he's gonna apologize on his part.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
And all this shyt started because of one guy: CM Punk. You can say what you want about TK being a poor boss, but he didn’t make CM Punk get into it with Jungle Boy.

None of this happened at this level before Punk arrived, and the future isn’t here, so to say it’ll happen again because TK isn’t a leader is playing the “what if” game.
Lie to yourself brother but don't lie to the good people of TheColi.com :camby:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
To be fair with the Page thing, he also ghosted and avoided talking about Punk and that comment after

I think he knew he fukked up too with that and thats all there is to that situation.

Aint shyt here bout whos shook of who or anything like that.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Get ready for some dirtsheet fukkery in the next couple of hours :

A report of a pitched WWE return by Punk a few months back that didnt happen per Fightful

If I had to guess this was him talking to friends on if he should try and go back if he wasnt brought back by AEW the first but we know how this will get aggrgated

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Piff beat me to it but yeah lol

So this means Punk was talking maybe fall 2022, probably when he wasnt sure. Cause this is all past shyt if they saying Rumble 2023

I think given how he left AEW its gonna be tough for WWE to want him unless people he may have ties with go to bat for him (Heyman, maybe Ari Gold dk)

Just the fact that this leaked now tells me someone in WWE was like "Hey can you believe this guy asked this?" whereas this couldnt be leaked when he was still under contract

Edit: Read it claims someone from Punk's camp told Fightful bout this.

Last edited: