“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You don’t think I don’t know why he likely said that? It’s not hard to tell after everything we’ve heard about the incident. :dwillhuh:

We don’t have the exact truth about the incident, but the common things reported involved monitors falling on TK and Punk becoming hostile toward him.

Whether it’s a lie or a PR move, it all falls under the banner of looking good in case a legal matter happens.

At the end of the day it falls under being a bytch and not having control over your own employees & company, and he's willing to lie and hand blame to cover up how small he is. He technically doesn't even have control of the wallet he's playing with

So everything that built up to this will more than likely happen again in another form because the problem still remains. Y'all are amped bc this time it's Punk, we'll see what the deal is when it's somebody else bc it's gonna keep happening

There's been plenty of stories of Vince getting hit, even got video of a canadian loogie landing on him. No stories about him admitting fearing for his life, I don't think we got that when he facing prison time. If it was Vince sitting on the stage, scared, in a folding chair getting booed out, y'all would be at Punk's doorstep hand delivering his AEW contract

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
At the end of the day it falls under being a bytch and not having control over your own employees & company, and he's willing to lie and hand blame to cover up how small he is. He technically doesn't even have control of the wallet he's playing with

So everything that built up to this will more than likely happen again in another form because the problem still remains. Y'all are amped bc this time it's Punk, we'll see what the deal is when it's somebody else bc it's gonna keep happening

There's been plenty of stories of Vince getting hit, even got video of a canadian loogie landing on him. No stories about him admitting fearing for his life, I don't think we got that when he facing prison time. If it was Vince sitting on the stage, scared, in a folding chair getting booed out, y'all would be at Punk's doorstep hand delivering his AEW contract
And all this shyt started because of one guy: CM Punk. You can say what you want about TK being a poor boss, but he didn’t make CM Punk get into it with Jungle Boy.

None of this happened at this level before Punk arrived, and the future isn’t here, so to say it’ll happen again because TK isn’t a leader is playing the “what if” game.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4228.jpg

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
And all this shyt started because of one guy: CM Punk. You can say what you want about TK being a poor boss, but he didn’t make CM Punk get into it with Jungle Boy.

None of this happened at this level before Punk arrived, and the future isn’t here, so to say it’ll happen again because TK isn’t a leader is playing the “what if” game.
Sure, because Sammy Guevara wasn't getting into multiple scuffles with Andrade and Kingston :sas1:

Thunder Rosa wasn't getting into it with the entire women's locker room :sas2:

Yeah, AEW was just 1 united front amongst the boys until Punk showed up :youngsabo:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sure, because Sammy Guevara wasn't getting into multiple scuffles with Andrade and Kingston :sas1:

Yeah, AEW was just 1 united front amongst the boys until Punk showed up :youngsabo:
Exactly.

It's crazy how people delude themselves into believing that bullshyt.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Exactly.

It's crazy how people delude themselves into believing that bullshyt.
*thinks about Tony Khan getting into it on Twitter with big swole*

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Given that Punk is scared of Page, I don't think Page cares. Especially since he isn't an executive.
Big difference between scared of someone and not trusting them to protect you in the ring.

These dudes are the woat. They really are children. But it was only just one person causing problems.

I’m gonna be mad as fukk at Tony Khan when they pull this shyt with the next guy who gets crossover type over without wanting to be friends with them.