“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

KO stays in the Mania main event picture :whew:

Promos would be 🔥

Match would go brazy 💯

This was pitched from punks side allegedly :hubie:

The irony that he wanted to go and feud with one of the the Young Bucks best friends in WWE :skip:

KO won though... Sami/KO vs. Usos blowoff was a way better and more memorable main event

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Ignore the stooges. Everything hinges on the Endeavor sale finalizing.
It’s not just the stooges tho

Literally Sean fukkin Ross Sapp out here talking about WWE plans were in place post media scrum before AEW brought him back and shyt

I think this shyt might be a bigger possibility than any of us ever thought. As a WWE fan, I don’t wanna see this nikka Phil ever again.. but I can’t cap, I would be tuned the fukk in if it happened just off the shock factor

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It’s not just the stooges tho

Literally Sean fukkin Ross Sapp out here talking about WWE plans were in place post media scrum before AEW brought him back and shyt

I think this shyt might be a bigger possibility than any of us ever thought. As a WWE fan, I don’t wanna see this nikka Phil ever again.. but I can’t cap, I would be tuned the fukk in if it happened just off the shock factor

Talking about how that's going to be irrelevant once the Endeavor sale is finished and they start directing the WWE division to make tough decisions about payroll. Doesn't matter what happened in January given what's happened since.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Roman already said he'd put business aside and work with him if he returned.

Seth doesn't like Cody either, but he still works with him. If Punk came back, he'd suck it up and work with him too

I honestly don’t think it’s deeper than Professional Competitiveness with Cody. Because in every interview they mention not liking each other, they stay talking one another up and putting each other over as a performer. Both wanna be The Guy and see each other as a very big obstacle in the way.

With Punk…? It’s probably a lot of mixed feelings. On one hand, Punk was his OG while he was in NXT. On the other? Punk half assed what would’ve been one of Seth’s first big singles matches on the main roster, played a direct part (blatant or inadvertently) in one of his best friends getting so much vitriol for the first 5 years of his main event run, and now leaving his other best friend to play cleanup man after he blew up again.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It's Twitter so I'm sure all the comments about Mark Henry will be reasonable right? :mjpls:
nah nobody out here disrespects Henry. seems like even the most :mjpls:give Henry's word the most law. We'll see where this goes because for most part everyone seems to think the toxicity in AEW will now officially be over... until the next time Andrade wants to punch Sammy in his mouth.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Talking about how that's going to be irrelevant once the Endeavor sale is finished and they start directing the WWE division to make tough decisions about payroll. Doesn't matter what happened in January given what's happened since.

Is that what’s going to happen, or what you want to happen?

Too many assumptions being passed off as forgone conclusions on both sides

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
nah nobody out here disrespects Henry. seems like even the most :mjpls:give Henry's word the most law. We'll see where this goes because for most part everyone seems to think the toxicity in AEW will now officially be over... until the next time Andrade wants to punch Sammy in his mouth.

Actually witnessed someone try to test Mark Henry at a bar nearly 20 years ago after a Raw/Smackdown taping. Henry stood up and that guy fukking sprinted out of there like Usain Bolt.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Is that what’s going to happen, or what you want to happen?

Too many assumptions being passed off as forgone conclusions on both sides

No idea one way or the other what actually will happen. It's the elephant in the room, and usually with billion dollar mergers, there are changes. I think UFC had to make several million dollars worth of cuts right after they were purchased.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
played a direct part (blatant or inadvertently) in one of his best friends getting so much vitriol for the first 5 years of his main event run, and now leaving his other best friend to play cleanup man after he blew up again.
:mjlol: them nikkas are not best friends

seth was begging punk for a match when he returned for wwe backstage on fox, he would jump at the opportunity to work with him even if he doesnt personally like him

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:mjlol: them nikkas are not best friends

seth was begging punk for a match when he returned for wwe backstage on fox, he would jump at the opportunity to work with him even if he doesnt personally like him
Oh shyt…wasn’t Rollins tweeting for Punk to “fight me!” around that time?? :russ:

They gon force Phil to stand in front of the locker room and explain why he wants to return, who he wants to wrestle, why he’ll be a team player, etc. Once that happens and niccas are like, “As long as he don’t start no shyt we can work,” it’s all systems go

Watch Punk’s final WWE run be redemption for both his last WWE exit and that turbulent ass AEW run :mjlol:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk may have a better run in WWE than he would in AEW if they can reign him in. Punk vs Roman, Seth, and Cody are all interesting feuds. He could have a good 2 yr run in WWE if they can keep him in line.