“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He gotta conversation with Ari, Nick, Hunter, Vince, Bruce

He gotta have a talk with Heyman and Adam Pearce

He gotta hash it out with Roman, Rollins, Owens, Miz (which kinda happened but you know)

And you gotta mentally be prepared to accept that he will get blowback from the marks. Granted they already hate him but you know, he cant be too in his feelings.

He also gotta accept that plans change pal and he may just come in to job after a bit.

I think he just needs a call with Trips, and he needs to actively bury the hatchet with him, and Trips needs to lay down the law and tell him any type of antic you're going home.

But the top stars like Rollins and Reigns hate him, so I think that would hold a ton of weight. These are the guys he needs to be working with if he returns too. It's different than a Cody/Rollins where they can still work together despite not liking each other. Punk's reputation is the worst it's been, and you have to convince those stars it's a good idea to bring him in.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I think he just needs a call with Trips, and he needs to actively bury the hatchet with him, and Trips needs to lay down the law and tell him any type of antic you're going home.

But the top stars like Rollins and Reigns hate him, so I think that would hold a ton of weight. These are the guys he needs to be working with if he returns too. It's different than a Cody/Rollins where they can still work together despite not liking each other. Punk's reputation is the worst it's been, and you have to convince those stars it's a good idea to bring him in.
Roman already said he'd put business aside and work with him if he returned.

Seth doesn't like Cody either, but he still works with him. If Punk came back, he'd suck it up and work with him too

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
From anybody else and without comment? Sure. From these passive aggressive dweebs? Nah.
Exactly, any normal person would know that marks would have a field day with it and just opt to not have a camera rolling for a perfectly normal, non intentional moment, this was some nerd ass "this will get the dirt sheets going" shyt.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Roman already said he'd put business aside and work with him if he returned.

Seth doesn't like Cody either, but he still works with him. If Punk came back, he'd suck it up and work with him too
Yeah but I said Cody isn't CM Punk. Cody isn't known for wilding out aside from the Rollins spat. If there's any one person who the top stars would flex their "get out of jail free" card in a sense of "He's not worth it and I'm telling top brass I'm not keen on this" it would be for CM Punk.

Punk is a guy that could kill locker room morale just by being there, no matter if he did anything bad yet or not.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You posted about me fakkit... .like you always do :russ: you mad cause I replied?
I know you’re heavily triggered by this thread so you must have forgot you threw a little cheap shot at me first in your news thread. I was the one responding to you, dummy. I just chose to do it here instead. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I know you’re heavily triggered by this thread so you must have forgot you threw a little cheap shot at me first in your news thread. I was the one responding to you, dummy. I just chose to do it here instead. :umad:

Sure you did. :mjlol: I don't put anyone on ignore. I see the shots you send towards me :pachaha: lmaaaoo and here you are bringing up old shyt again. I said you made this thread because you didn't think I was dikk sucking WWE enough and that was true but have at it :manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Do they though?

Like Rollins clearly wanted a match with Punk when he started on that Fox show. Yeah I know he said those things at the Rumble but they were in character. Hes had a couple of other comments since that first seem like he was let down by Punk but he also said he would Punk be his coach (in relation to a if he was in NXT question) so theres something there where I dont think its hate

Roman....Man I've seen the interviews...it dont seem that deep lol LIke I know everyone has made this thing that Punk commenting on the "Make Roman Look Strong" thing was a diss to him and it wasnt lol It was more him saying agents were patronizing cause of course he was gonna put him over. The needlemover stuff just seems like kayfabe shyt talking.

Now I think both as leaders maybe looking at him with a watchful eye after this blow up for sure and that might be the bigger real issue. For Punk as well he may have to also accept that they are dudes younger than him running the show now.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do they though?

Like Rollins clearly wanted a match with Punk when he started on that Fox show. Yeah I know he said those things at the Rumble but they were in character. Hes had a couple of other comments since that first seem like he was let down by Punk but he also said he would Punk be his coach (in relation to a if he was in NXT question) so theres something there where I dont think its hate

Roman....Man I've seen the interviews...it dont seem that deep lol LIke I know everyone has made this thing that Punk commenting on the "Make Roman Look Strong" thing was a diss to him and it wasnt lol It was more him saying agents were patronizing cause of course he was gonna put him over. The needlemover stuff just seems like kayfabe shyt talking.

Now I think both as leaders maybe looking at him with a watchful eye after this blow up for sure and that might be the bigger real issue. For Punk as well he may have to also accept that they are dudes younger than him running the show now.
I don't know, but they are both company men. And seeing Punk leave the E with issues, then come back to the wrestling world years later, and repeat the same process. There's never been a big name like that with that much bad reputation in today's era of wrestling. If I'm them I just look at all the bad press that can come from it if there is an issue.

I think the E in the position where they don't need a star vet to come back. I'm a punk stan so I would love it if they do a tester run for one PPV match or whatever, but tbh I'm passing if I'm the E or any the top stars there.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don't know, but they are both company men. And seeing Punk leave the E with issues, then come back to the wrestling world years later, and repeat the same process. There's never been a big name like that with that much bad reputation in today's era of wrestling. If I'm them I just look at all the bad press that can come from it if there is an issue.

I think the E in the position where they don't need a star vet to come back. I'm a punk stan so I would love it if they do a tester run for one PPV match or whatever, but tbh I'm passing if I'm the E or any the top stars there.
At the same token, the E is so far past any wrestler coming in, no matter the perceived Star power, and affecting the atmosphere. There is absolutely nobody alive at this point that could make a difference, and everything runs so efficiently for the E now, that even someone like Punk knows that he wouldn’t make a difference. If Punk ends up in the E again, he will be a good boy, it would probably be pretty entertaining, too.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
lol I stay living rent free in this guy’s head

When did I call you anti wwe you dumb fukk.

You posted about me fakkit... .like you always do :russ: you mad cause I replied?

Sure you did. :mjlol: I don't put anyone on ignore. I see the shots you send towards me :pachaha: lmaaaoo and here you are bringing up old shyt again. I said you made this thread because you didn't think I was dikk sucking WWE enough and that was true but have at it :manny:

minions-fight.gif