“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

dean-ambrose-wrestler.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why did Tony wince like that? :mjlol:

Also, a discipline committee? Tony Khan has more unnecessary people on his payroll than Master P & MC Hammer combined!
:picard:

Most interpreted as him thinking of if Punk would go to WWE but idk...I dont think it something he has to worry about either way

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Why did Tony wince like that? :mjlol:

Also, a discipline committee? Tony Khan has more unnecessary people on his payroll than Master P & MC Hammer combined!
:picard:
Discipline committees are just the higher ups with a couple that aren't hands on in the area giving 2 cents. Vince had final word on everything but JR and others I'm sure had input on firings etc and Vince decided after getting details. It's probably a necessity for a large company to have

The problem is he's lying about having one. We didn't hear about a committee last year this time and where were they when Andrade punched Sammy lmao they recommended 6 months paid leave appropriate discipline :skip:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Discipline committees are just the higher ups with a couple that aren't hands on in the area giving 2 cents. Vince had final word on everything but JR and others I'm sure had input on firings etc and Vince decided after getting details. It's probably a necessity for a large company to have

The problem is he's lying about having one. We didn't hear about a committee last year this time and where were they when Andrade punched Sammy lmao they recommended 6 months paid leave appropriate discipline :skip:
I know what a disciplinary committee is, but it's unnecessary for a wrestling committe to have one. Sure, guys like Vince, Jerry Jarrett, or Bill Watts may have asked for their right hand's opinion on certain things, but they didn't need an entire board to tell them to terminate anybody.
This is a rasslin' company, not Microsoft.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

maybe because the owner wasn’t involved and didn’t fear for his life? :skip:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I know what a disciplinary committee is, but it's unnecessary for a wrestling committe to have one. Sure, guys like Vince, Jerry Jarrett, or Bill Watts may have asked for their right hand's opinion on certain things, but they didn't need an entire board to tell them to terminate anybody.
This is a rasslin' company, not Microsoft.

Like I said I'm pretty sure it was more than JR, you need input from more than 2 pairs of eyes and ears to manage large companies

Besides all that he doesn't come from wrestling and has no idea what he's doing. Yeah you as Coli poster Rollie Forbes probably have enough life experience and probably know enough about the business to handle the job, but when you don't know what you're doing and have more money than brain patterns that aren't anxious or autistic then what's a couple dollars gonna hurt

maybe because the owner wasn’t involved and didn’t fear for his life? :skip:
If his life was threatened then why did he need a committee to tell him to fire the person that threatened it :skip:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Like I said I'm pretty sure it was more than JR, you need input from more than 2 pairs of eyes and ears to manage large companies

Besides all that he doesn't come from wrestling and has no idea what he's doing. Yeah you as Coli poster Rollie Forbes probably have enough life experience and probably know enough about the business to handle the job, but when you don't know what you're doing and have more money than brain patterns that aren't anxious or autistic then what's a couple dollars gonna hurt
Good points.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It was likely a PR move to say that.
Now we're getting somewhere. That's a pretty big "PR move" as you call it, others might call it possibly a lie. That could harm his future employment if true couldn't it? Who else is touching him if he's threatening the life of his trust fund boss?

The "PR move" isn't for you fans to save face for letting him go, it's framework for litigation if Phillip decides he wants a fight. If they are willing to lie or "play in grey area" going as far as saying he threatened the CEO's life, what depths are they not willing to stretch and lie about? Because there ain't anywhere to go past the owner that's the point

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Now we're getting somewhere. That's a pretty big "PR move" as you call it, others might call it possibly a lie. That could harm his future employment if true couldn't it? Who else is touching him if he's threatening the life of his trust fund boss?

The "PR move" isn't for you fans to save face for letting him go, it's framework for litigation if Phillip decides he wants a fight. If they are willing to lie or "play in grey area" going as far as saying he threatened the CEO's life, what other depths are they willing to stretch and lie about? Because there ain't anywhere to go past the owner and that's the point

You don’t think I don’t know why he likely said that? It’s not hard to tell after everything we’ve heard about the incident. :dwillhuh:

We don’t have the exact truth about the incident, but the common things reported involved monitors falling on TK and Punk becoming hostile toward him.

Whether it’s a lie or a PR move, it all falls under the banner of looking good in case a legal matter happens.