“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, what the fukk was Tony doing at the gorilla position anyways... Just pretending that Jungle Boy didn't just shoot on live TV at your biggest event in promotion history.

I don't get it. Punk wouldn't have to rip into him, because Vince would of been the 1st one in his face to ask him... "WHAT THE fukk WAS THAT!?"

Tony supposed to be the boss. Why is Punk even the one confronting him in the 1st place? Then, you have the Elite cancel at the last minute with meeting Punk and yourself. Your employees cancel a meeting with your boss! How absurd is this shyt!?

Tony such a fukking coward through this whole situation with the Leak Wars,Brawl Out Elite flaking, and Brawl IN. Commades zero respect from his workers and hides behind a monitor when his workers are being jackasses.
Imagine blaming Tony for Punks behavior like Punk aint a grown ass man in his mid 40s.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imagine blaming Tony for Punks behavior like Punk aint a grown ass man in his mid 40s.
I don't think his post is trying to say that. We know he's not to blame for Punk's behavior. However, he is to blame for things spiraling out the way they have. A competent leader would have deaded this shyt a long time ago, but he chose to be one of the boys, instead of the boss. Look at how the other elements are behaving after everything that's happened in the past few weeks. AEW is Tony's toy box and he's going to have his fun until the inevitable. Everyone else be damned.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Now that Punk isn't around to frighten Tony Khan anymore, what are some other things that you guys might make Shad's kid fear for his life?
I'll go first:

• Thunderstorms
  • Spiders
  • Baby giggles
  • Hearing mommy & daddy argue
  • Megha's lightsaber
  • Boobies
  • Voldemort
  • Losing his lucky coke straw
  • School lockers
  • Having to dress around the other guys after gym class

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
Now that Punk isn't around to frighten Tony Khan anymore, what are some other things that you guys might make Shad's kid fear for his life?
I'll go first:

• Thunderstorms
  • Spiders
  • Baby giggles
  • Hearing mommy & daddy argue
  • Megha's lightsaber
  • Boobies
  • Voldemort
  • Losing his lucky coke straw
  • School lockers
  • Having to dress around the other guys after gym class
Your bytch sending me that "I'm Late Text." After I get done with her.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Worst thing you can hear as aew talent is that mox wants to work with you. Gonna take a woat beating, get jobbed out, and look worse coming out.
:mjlol: it was clear to anyone watching that OC is going on vacation to heal up. He will be fine.