“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Vince was raised in a trailer park though so I expect him to be bout it for certain shyt and is from a different era of men. Hell Dana White has said Vince was dead serious trying to fight him in a cage :dead:

Khan is a trust fund baby and not as a diss but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on the spectrum a bit we can’t expect the same behavior from 2 totally diff types of people.
I think that's true, but in that case, why is Tony Khan not hiring people who will mix it up with wrestlers who get out of line? He hired Show and Mark Henry. Where were they?

Based on the story, as soon as Samoa Joe is done with in-ring work, Tony needs to hire him to jump in whenever there's foolishness backstage and set that shyt right. If Tony can't do it because that's not him, fine, but he needs to recognize that and hire people who will.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think the structure of WWE would be best for Punk. There is a level of professional in WWE that's just isn't as slimey and saucey as AEW with it being the Wild West with guys constantly going into business for themselves. What AEW fans want to pretend that doesn't exist is that in-fighting in the company and sabotaging other talent was already the normal before even Punk.

But what about Miro, Bryan, Mox, and Jericho!?

Last I checked... Those guys have been booked to become irrelevant. Punk came in there and became the biggest draw overnight without bowing down to the Elite or give them their W. All those other guys did.

Nobody likes to feel threatened or made irrelevant. Middle Age Bucks included

I thought about this after the first brawl.
He had been gone for wrestling for 7 years and thats a long time and as much as Punk was the guy who was like new school change the culture, he also has this belief in old school (Harley Race etc etc)....and maybe after a few months coming back especially by 2nd quarter 2022 when the roster was overstacked and coming apart and rumours he might have been like "fukk this place"

Its almost like you leave a job or school you didnt really like and go to another place and its too loose and laidback even more than you wish and you miss that old structure (No? Just me? :lolbron: )

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Based on the story, as soon as Samoa Joe is done with in-ring work, Tony needs to hire him to jump in whenever there's foolishness backstage and set that shyt right. If Tony can't do it because that's not him, fine, but he needs to recognize that and hire people who will.

I mean there’s already hired security what more precautions should he have to take for grown men? Should he hire a Bill Goldberg security team to accompany Punk everywhere because he got some training now and can finally beat up high school sized men? Punk is in his mid 40s still acting like this, dude needs a therapist imo.

Trust me I get it sometimes men just have to fight but look at Booker T and Batista for example had their issue shot the fair one and went about their day. No fighting in front of lawyers, no putting people who ain’t have shyt to do with it in danger, no taking away attention from company milestones w fukkery :manny: dude was injured most of this run away. Doing what Vince did and slot D Bry in his position was the best move hell let him book collision :obama:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What a silver spoon having p*ssy. No way I will ever support this company. I eagerly await their WCW style downfall

If Tony is a p*ssy, what was Punk when Tony Ferguson and Nate Diaz was shytting on him everyday? Why didn’t he go up to them and asked if they had a problem?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tony Khan is only tough when he's marshaling people on twitter to bully other's into silence. His life was in danger? Woe is the poor pampered billionaire. Give me a fukking break. He sure as hell didn't care about that when people were sending Big Swole death threats thanks to his coke fiend reactionary bullshyt. fukk him.

Roman and his daughter was getting called nikka every week because of Punk’s “make Roman look real strong” story.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only kind of aggression that AEW allows is passive aggressive.

Leak all the shyt to your rumor mill. Throw a temper tantrum when someone is looking out for your safety.

But God forbid you finally get sick of that shyt.

I expected Punk to have the life experience and wisdom to not come back for this run knowing that.

Daps
I mean there’s already hired security what more precautions should he have to take for grown men? Should he hire a Bill Goldberg security team to accompany Punk everywhere because he got some training now and can finally beat up high school sized men? Punk is in his mid 40s still acting like this, dude needs a therapist imo.

Trust me I get it sometimes men just have to fight but look at Booker T and Batista for example had their issue shot the fair one and went about their day. No fighting in front of lawyers, no putting people who ain’t have shyt to do with it in danger, no taking away attention from company milestones w fukkery :manny: dude was injured most of this run away. Doing what Vince did and slot D Bry in his position was the best move hell let him book collision :obama:
I agree with you about these dudes just scrapping. My issue is Tony bought a wrestling company. OK, cool. You know wrestlers scrap sometimes, and you know you need wrestlers - not security that isn't in the wrestling business - to step in sometimes.

Booker checking Batista is actually a perfect example; Booker stepped in, they scrapped, and Batista got the message because no one had to scrap with him again.

So either let Punk and whomever scrap and move on, or if you don't want anyone fighting backstage, get some wrestlers who know how to step in and talk to other wrestlers back there.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I expected Punk to have the life experience and wisdom to not come back for this run knowing that.
Dude needs to mellow out with edibles and just go wrestle. All these extra responsibility should never be on an active wrestlers plate. Being Straight Edge with a chemical inbalance turns him into his own worst enemy.

Also, Absolutely absurd that AEW is being run like ECW with so many active wrestlers doing double jobs in position of management and power.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can watch his speech online, there were plenty of old heads in the building cosigning him. He works with children :yeshrug:

Though I will say, Dutch Mantell had some good points on this that CM Punk messed up as a leader by having a physical altercation, but Jungle Boy was way out of line and worse for what he did...which I can agree with

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince would make him lose every match in the most embarrassing ways, forcing them to quit so they wouldnt have to pay him :mjlol:
Could you imagine, he would book him in a slop bucket match, bra and panties match where he gets stripped down and is wearing women's underwear, make him do a hog wrestling match in mud

:picard:
Watching Tony get angry and nearly cry at the booing crowd...he really thought everyone would love him but instead they want the unabashed shamefulness of Vince McMahon to run the backstage...

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
You can watch his speech online, there were plenty of old heads in the building cosigning him. He works with children :yeshrug:

Though I will say, Dutch Mantell had some good points on this that CM Punk messed up as a leader by having a physical altercation, but Jungle Boy was way out of line and worse for what he did...which I can agree with

Difference is the old heads didn’t have to cry about not being respected. They demanded respect by how they conducted themselves. Punk never has and never will. He wants to be the locker room leader because he says he is but nobody ever has or will respect him like that and it’s not just a AEW thing. RVD had a story on one of the Youshoot interviews about him and Booker T laughing when Punk was going around in 2014 telling everyone to clean up the trash in locker room. And he tells RVD “this is meant for the young guys not you” and RVD was like “dude I wasn’t gonna do it anyway” :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:picard:
Watching Tony get angry and nearly cry at the booing crowd...he really thought everyone would love him but instead they want the unabashed shamefulness of Vince McMahon to run the backstage...
So, what the fukk was Tony doing at the gorilla position anyways... Just pretending that Jungle Boy didn't just shoot on live TV at your biggest event in promotion history.

I don't get it. Punk wouldn't have to rip into him, because Vince would of been the 1st one in his face to ask him... "WHAT THE fukk WAS THAT!?"

Tony supposed to be the boss. Why is Punk even the one confronting him in the 1st place? Then, you have the Elite cancel at the last minute with meeting Punk and yourself. Your employees cancel a meeting with your boss! How absurd is this shyt!?

Tony such a fukking coward through this whole situation with the Leak Wars,Brawl Out Elite flaking, and Brawl IN. Commades zero respect from his workers and hides behind a monitor when his workers are being jackasses.