“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
TK was so shook he was out there talking with his eyes closed so he couldn’t see the crowd turning on him :mjlol:

“if I can’t see them it’s not real”

LMAO @ the girl at the end
“SHUT UP YOU PUZZY :pacspit:

What a silver spoon having p*ssy. No way I will ever support this company. I eagerly await their WCW style downfall

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I guess the corny Elite wins. I'm done with watching this crap. This turned out worse than the worst TNA Hoegan days. What big star that has no relationship with the Bucks would want to work under these nutty conditions?
Same. And that sucks, because Collision was a cool little show.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Whether you like it or not, the other side knows that the end of the day this is a business and willing to do business. Roman knows working with Punk draws money, as would Rollins.

If Edge n Matt Hardy, HBK & Bret and Rock n HHH can put they real life beef aside and make $$$$, anything possible.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If Edge n Matt Hardy, HBK & Bret and Rock n HHH can put they real life beef aside and make $$$$, anything possible.
I think the structure of WWE would be best for Punk. There is a level of professional in WWE that's just isn't as slimey and saucey as AEW with it being the Wild West with guys constantly going into business for themselves. What AEW fans want to pretend that doesn't exist is that in-fighting in the company and sabotaging other talent was already the normal before even Punk.

But what about Miro, Bryan, Mox, and Jericho!?

Last I checked... Those guys have been booked to become irrelevant. Punk came in there and became the biggest draw overnight without bowing down to the Elite or give them their W. All those other guys did.

Nobody likes to feel threatened or made irrelevant. Middle Age Bucks included

Daps
The only kind of aggression that AEW allows is passive aggressive.

Leak all the shyt to your rumor mill. Throw a temper tantrum when someone is looking out for your safety.

But God forbid you finally get sick of that shyt.
Punk needed to figure this out and move like Triple H. If this were 00's HHH, Hunter would have just shown up in the booking meeting for Collision after Jack Perry pulled that shyt and had Perry jobbing to Sonny Kiss for the next six months or something.

Punk has no idea how to move, especially in a company like AEW.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Ahh yes this is the part when all the neckbeards pretend they are tough now :mjlol:

Tony Khan ain’t a violent person and there is nothing wrong with that I’ll take a guy living in his truth like Tony vs the pretend tough guy who is only tough when he punching down like Punk.

Think the Stooge World Order tends to forget that not every billionaire is like Vince McMahon. Vince, to put it bluntly, is a maniac.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Think the Stooge World Order tends to forget that not every billionaire is like Vince McMahon. Vince, to put it bluntly, is a maniac.

Vince was raised in a trailer park though so I expect him to be bout it for certain shyt and is from a different era of men. Hell Dana White has said Vince was dead serious trying to fight him in a cage :dead:

Khan is a trust fund baby and not as a diss but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on the spectrum a bit we can’t expect the same behavior from 2 totally diff types of people.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
At the end of the day if Punk lunged at TK he gotta go. Levels.

If he's just going around hoeing Jungle Boy and The Elite TK probably finds a way to make ROH and Rampage the Punk Variety Hours after suspension.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tony Khan is only tough when he's marshaling people on twitter to bully other's into silence. His life was in danger? Woe is the poor pampered billionaire. Give me a fukking break. He sure as hell didn't care about that when people were sending Big Swole death threats thanks to his coke fiend reactionary bullshyt. fukk him.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
TK was so shook he was out there talking with his eyes closed so he couldn’t see the crowd turning on him :mjlol:

“if I can’t see them it’s not real”

LMAO @ the girl at the end
“SHUT UP YOU PUZZY :pacspit:

This whole thing is jokes.
Him closing his eyes :mjlol:
Him saying a bunch lawyers and a third party came to the decision like he was forced to fire Punk :mjlol:
Saying "I did something I didnt want to do". This tells me he would probably still have Punk there if it was solely up to him :mjlol:
Him standing up at the end was funny as hell. Like he was offended they would boo him for telling his truth that he was in fear for his life :mjlol: