“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Meltzer says Punk had a performers contract as well as a separate employee contract with AEW and that more info should be available soon.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Don't forget about how Roman doesn't fukk with Punk either after all the stuff Punk was saying about how he didn't want him in The Shield. I think both of those guys could put their feelings aside and work with Punk (especially since Rollins has done it before with Cody & Riddle), but it goes back to what Punk said to Triple H.

"I don't need to wrestle you. You need to wrestle me."

I remember that interview too where Roman said he don’t like CM Punk BUT he would do business with him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The arena was empty in part because Collision is a show literally built around CM Punk and he was no longer drawing. Ratings had been way down since the first episode. Attendance had been way down.

He sold some t-shirts. Big fukking deal. :russ:

This idea that Collision is "doomed". It was already in the mud Lol.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Folks had all kinds of jokes about how trash Punk was in the UFC, how Kenny and Hangman would wash him in a fight, etc.

But now that Tony Khan acting like a petrified white woman, now they're justifying it by saying that Punk's a "trained fighter" now. LMAO, they was just calling the dude harmless a few days ago, but now they treating him like Jon Jones.

He literally trained years to fight in a top camp and fought in the biggest promotion. :dead:

He was disrespected by multiple fighters during his ufc run where were all the backstage fights then?

He billy bad ass when it’s time to fight high school sized play fighters and trust fund kids tho :shaq2: