“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

Dave Meltzer and Brian Alvarez proving once again that they're talentless hacks with zero integrity. Everybody has been running with the "Punk tried to fight Miro too!" angle based off their report while every other source is saying that they were just joking around.

Again, Elite lackeys sowing dissent and creating false narratives to paint folks they don't like in a bad light. But we supposed to believe that they aren't equally responsible for all this division in the company. GTFOH.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
TK doing Starrcast on Friday. Might have to order that :lolbron:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The more that comes out, the less I believe. Apparently Punk is punching and chocking people out, talking shyt to Tony, and is immune from being fired.

Meanwhile, every report that is supposed to substantiate this claim is walked back. It feels legit like Punk is being Punk where people rub his ass the wrong way and he has to make it known. Then someone gets on their Gossip Girl wave and puts out this giant story. Its absolutely getting harder and harder not to believe that not only does some people like to push his buttons, but the articles are being run unverified cause they know we are going to read them. Take a guy who can be polarizing like Punk and you can say anything and folks will believe it.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If mutual sources saw Miro-Punk backstage and multiple sources saw the Perry-Punk thing.....like how many fukking people are camped out who just report things to the sheets? :mjtf:

Even Fightful's report on Punk and Perry happned 15 MINUTES after All In went live

Theres people who said they were at the show who got texts it was posted online while in their seats and Punk and Joe just finished:wtf:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, but what kinda movie has all the bullies getting washed from beginning? :russ:

Imagine Karate Kid if Daniel was just beating the shyt out of the Cobra Kais and they crying to the principal. :dead:

My type of movie.

Leaves pile of wreckage on visual display.

Goes to get those whose ass got whipped't expelled too.

Files injunction and to get compensated in liability.
because of slight wrist injury during event.

Art Barr

You paying that fine.

If I get hurt. Putting you throughed't it.

Bischoff wasn't responsible for the downfall of TNA, that was all HOEgan and Dixie.

Stop.

I wrote impact actual show rants in this period sir.

Art Barr

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
My type of movie.

Leaves pile of wreckage on visual display.

Goes to get those whose ass got whipped't expelled too.

Files injunction and to get compensated in liability.
because of slight wrist injury during event.

Art Barr

You paying that fine.

If I get hurt. Putting you throughed't it.
The GOAT quoted me :wow:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Punk's getting a lot of heat for what he did (as he should), but Jungle boy is such a dumbass for instigating.

So many guys on that roster would have loved to be on that All In card and Jungle used his spot on TV to take a shot at one of the most unstable guys in the locker room. Got into a stupid fight, lost, and damn near overshadowed a historic PPV.