“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I understand that, but this mfer act like he in trenches 7 days a week 12 hours a day... Acting like baby back bytch because people like him. When all he does work one day a week with people he doesn't like or even see that much.
Like Jesus Christ... You only see your peers for 3-4 hours one day a week. It's not that serious. if all I had do to make my week worth of pay is to work with some asshats for 3 hours. This tough guy shyt and crying when people like you is getting old.
When you put this like this… :scust:

Average Mu fukkas gotta work with people they don’t like 40+ hours a week and have to be around them constantly.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Bryan Alvarez on his radio show talking about he talked to a thousand people at AEW about thr Punk/Jungle Boy situation. He then goes on to ramble off countless unconfirmed accounts from EACH SIDE about what happened :mjlol:

The fact that TK openly allows all his talent to talk to all the dirtsheets and he apparently sees no problem with it is what’s gonna end this company.The “journalist” are just as bad as the fans when it comes to this shyt. It’s really sad to see. This all time WOAT shyt from a wrestling company.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

This is a broken man...call it what Mox called him if you want but I know them tears is also cause he know he fukked up too and not just cause people had his back
Man, :martin: @Rarely-Wrong Liggins thanks for me thinking of "an emotional Ezekiel Jackson" when I read this headline...lmao..I've never seen that man cry but I've pictured it 100x :laff:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Colliders sticking together, colliding til the end :wow:

Strap Wheeler bout to make a house call to Jungleboy

0d52918156ea028e4b3f290f3c55329d4afb7536.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bryan Alvarez on his radio show talking about he talked to a thousand people at AEW about thr Punk/Jungle Boy situation. He then goes on to ramble off countless unconfirmed accounts from EACH SIDE about what happened :mjlol:

The fact that TK openly allows all his talent to talk to all the dirtsheets and he apparently sees no problem with it is what’s gonna end this company.The “journalist” are just as bad as the fans when it comes to this shyt. It’s really sad to see. This all time WOAT shyt from a wrestling company.
lol didn’t Jericho, Moxley and Bryan get the entire locker room together a while back and told them to keep everything in house? So much for that..