“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

taker597

Superstar
Daps
IMG-4206.jpg

Which 5 people could it be :jbhmm:
This attention whore, asshat can never take an L.

The problem is that Bryan report anything and everything for clicks.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you're Jungle Boy, you gotta win that fight if you popped shyt on camera. :laff:

I kinda never understood that unwritten rule about wrestlers losing fights, but i kinda see it now. Like you fukking up the whole locker room culture so you better win the fukking fight you started otherwise you gotta go. And you startin shyt with a dude half company don't like and still lost. (allegedly)

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
If you're Jungle Boy, you gotta win that fight if you popped shyt on camera. :laff:

I kinda never understood that unwritten rule about wrestlers losing fights, but i kinda see it now. Like you fukking up the whole locker room culture so you better win the fukking fight you started otherwise you gotta go. And you startin shyt with a dude half company don't like and still lost. (allegedly)

Pop shyt on camera to the guy half the people hate and is with the shyts and you get choked. Don't pop shyt unless you with the shyts. He should ask Shawn about Sunny Days and talking shyt and being a douche to some marines and he's not with the shyts

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo so this is kinda old news by now cause it was dropped on Monday before more follow ups but I was listening to the Masked Man podcast and they were talking about the Brawl In and Kazeem (whos a former WWE writer) mentioned that he got a DM from a repituable source from AEW whos been right on info and told him it went like this:

Punk saw Perry come back went up and said "Do we have a problem?" :birdman:

Jack Perry "You heard what I said, what the fukk are you going to do about it?":hhh:

And Punk just pushed his grill and put him a chokehold and it was broken up in 5 seconds

And I just :russ:

Kaz was like "I honestly respect it :lolbron:"

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yo so this is kinda old news by now cause it was dropped on Monday before more follow ups but I was listening to the Masked Man podcast and they were talking about the Brawl In and Kazeem (whos a former WWE writer) mentioned that he got a DM from a repituable source from AEW whos been right on info and told him it went like this:

Punk saw Perry come back went up and said "Do we have a problem?" :birdman:

Jack Perry "You heard what I said, what the fukk are you going to do about it?":hhh:

And Punk just pushed his grill and put him a chokehold and it was broken up in 5 seconds

And I just :russ:

Kaz was like "I honestly respect it :lolbron:"

this type of energy from Jungle Boy :mjlol:

image.jpg

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Jungle jack and the elite might need to hire the A(e)PA all elite protection agency to protect them from further attacks and hangman can drink with them and play cards to keep out of trouble

Drink with them and play cards?

the AEW roster would probably ask them to drink kombucha and play Mario Party

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Punk clearly doesn't want to be there anymore

Punk is Punk everywhere he goes. He's an a$$hole who gets into shyt with people. Doesn't necessarily mean he don't wanna be there. He knew what Tony Khan was about and he knew the Bucks and all them wouldn't be going anywhere yet he still came back for Collision.