“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Trips

Superstar
Daps
lol didn’t Jericho, Moxley and Bryan get the entire locker room together a while back and told them to keep everything in house? So much for that..
Well Alvarez and Big Dave were probably already in the room when they called the meeting.

:sas2:

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bischoff presided over the fall of WCW and ruined TNA. It blows my mind that he's always popping shyt. Hogan was doing worse shyt in TNA and was less of a draw.

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_274.jpg
This?

Although he rode with his meal ticket Hogan (who was still the largest draw til Austin came through), Bischoff had nuts. Fired Flair, didn’t take Eddie Guerrero shyt, released Waltman to prove a point to Hall and Nash. That “ruined” shyt is revisionist smark history. He and Tony Khan aren’t the same.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Although he rode with his meal ticket Hogan (who was still the largest draw til Austin came through), Bischoff had nuts. Fired Flair, didn’t take Eddie Guerrero shyt, released Waltman to prove a point to Hall and Nash. That “ruined” shyt is revisionist smark history. He and Tony Khan aren’t the same.
To be clear, I'm not saying they're the same. My argument is that he was enough of a failure in his own right that he shouldn't try to talk to Tony like he's Vince.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Instead of suspending both, give us Punk/Jungle Jack at All Out. There would actually be interest in that match now lol. This is professional wrestling. Capitalize off all the backstage shyt that’s 10x more intresting than anything they can book on their own.
Yeah, but you shouldn’t reward bad behavior. If Tony khan wasn’t so frail looking he’d have these dudes in check.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What exactly happened?

Somebody link me to posts, I ain’t bout to look back thru dozens of pages :gucci:

Rep pending :feedme:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but you shouldn’t reward bad behavior. If Tony khan wasn’t so frail looking he’d have these dudes in check.
TK don’t have to get swole, he literally one of the richest people in the world

He need to pay some of his talent to tighten him and anyone else up who get outta pocket with him especially if he really got hands got put on him. And fire whoever while he at it.