“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Instead of suspending both, give us Punk/Jungle Jack at All Out. There would actually be interest in that match now lol. This is professional wrestling. Capitalize off all the backstage shyt that’s 10x more intresting than anything they can book on their own.
Just hope this don’t spill over into the streets

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Strap Wheeler bout to make a house call to Jungleboy

0d52918156ea028e4b3f290f3c55329d4afb7536.gif
I love how scorcese took this scene from his own shot in taxi driver for The Irishman

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be clear, I'm not saying they're the same. My argument is that he was enough of a failure in his own right that he shouldn't try to talk to Tony like he's Vince.

He’s the only one that can and should . Because prior to the AOL Time Warner merger, he had full support and restructured WCW to not only turn a profit but be a hotter brand than WWF across the board (ratings, tickets, PPV buys), not just according to the IWC. Also he’s the one to lose millions in 1999, in which the same boat Tony is in right now. They just drew 80k and still not gonna turn a profit.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So you saying they should be putting up pictures of the guy who beat their ass :mjlol:
No, but they know what they're doing. Look at the caption for Cody. Showing love to dispel rumors that there was a rift (whether or not there actually was is besides the point)

Showing love to everyone else as a way of saying "see, we get along with everyone! This is a united company, it's the big bad meanie Punk that's poisoning the locker room 😡" :bryan:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double J too old for that too, his only goal is carny his way to more money, fukk backstage drama from 30-40 year old children.

I could see someone like Chris Hero, who I think only has issues with Eddie Kingston, taking care of that shytty job. If Adam Pearce was in AEW, he would be a prime candidate too.
It's a very shytty job and you have to have the right personality for it. If anyone listens to JR's shoots you can tell that he had the right temperament and patience, he didn't fly off the handle, he took business seriously, yet he was empathetic with talent and would hear them out so they wanted to work with him. It's not easy or for the faint of heart you get shyt on from both sides but you have to be a person who's in it to do the right thing for both the talent and the business ...a natural negotiator...not someone who is out just for themselves. Otherwise, you hurt the org. Tony may have to try out several people before he gets one that is the right fit for him the can also trust. He has to TRUST whoever he has doing it to work in his best interests too.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If mutual sources saw Miro-Punk backstage and multiple sources saw the Perry-Punk thing.....like how many fukking people are camped out who just report things to the sheets? :mjtf:

Even Fightful's report on Punk and Perry happned 15 MINUTES after All In went live

Theres people who said they were at the show who got texts it was posted online while in their seats and Punk and Joe just finished:wtf:
Yes, that was the timing of it. The story came out as the match was happening - which is why I questioned who the source was. Bunch of people who can't keep their mouths shut back there.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH

CM Punk taking people out like Chubs in Toronto is hilarious

Don't know if you're one of guys from the podcast, but I downloaded the first episode on Spotify to listen to later today.

Been wondering if there was a Black alternative to the Attitude Era and Deadlock podcasts :ehh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if you're one of guys from the podcast, but I downloaded the first episode on Spotify to listen to later today.

Been wondering if there was a Black alternative to the Attitude Era and Deadlock podcasts :ehh:
Public Enemies pod and Grapsody are aight :manny:
PE is more laid back and jokey. Like barbershop/hood nikka take on shyt.