“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hobbs fukking with punk heavy huh?
f9BNvBl.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can Jarrett do this job?
Double J too old for that too, his only goal is carny his way to more money, fukk backstage drama from 30-40 year old children.

I could see someone like Chris Hero, who I think only has issues with Eddie Kingston, taking care of that shytty job. If Adam Pearce was in AEW, he would be a prime candidate too.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Double J too old for that too, his only goal is carny his way to more money, fukk backstage drama from 30-40 year old children.

I could see someone like Chris Hero, who I think only has issues with Eddie Kingston, taking care of that shytty job. If Adam Pearce was in AEW, he would be a prime candidate too.
I don't know that anyone can succeed in that job. The Bucks set the culture, then you have Adam Page saying he doesn't need advice, then you have Sammy Guava popping shyt.

Tony should have had a buffer between himself and the boys.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

This is a broken man...call it what Mox called him if you want but I know them tears is also cause he know he fukked up too and not just cause people had his back

Colliders sticking together, colliding til the end :wow:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Just that some people still like him there, thats all
I understand that, but this mfer act like he in trenches 7 days a week 12 hours a day... Acting like baby back bytch because people like him. When all he does work one day a week with people he doesn't like or even see that much.

Like Jesus Christ... You only see your peers for 3-4 hours one day a week. It's not that serious. if all I had do to make my week worth of pay is to work with some asshats for 3 hours. This tough guy shyt and crying when people like you is getting old.

Funny enough... The people that standing up for him are people that he built Collision around. Go fukking figure.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I understand that, but this mfer act like he in trenches 7 days a week 12 hours a day... Acting like baby back bytch because people like him. When all he does work one day a week with people he doesn't like or even see that much.

Like Jesus Christ... You only see your peers for 3-4 hours one day a week. It's not that serious. if all I had do to make my week worth of pay is to work with some asshats for 3 hours. This tough guy shyt and crying when people like you is getting old.

Funny enough... The people that standing up for him are people that he built Collision around. Go fukking figure.

Oh I think it aint cause of closeness or anything I think it was just he had a hothead moment and they were actually people who got his back despite knowing he fukked up

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sort of the same shyt with the people that are riding for the bucks.
That's the problem with all of this.

Active wrestlers in management role/position of power.

After Brawl out... The easy move was to remove all active wrestlers from those positions and create a corporate divide.

What ended up happening was going full carny and making Punk basically an EVP with his own show.

So, we get those two group having a constant dirt sheet war.

And Chris Jericho, for no reason at all, obviously giving out his opinion without even trying to make it sound anonymous.