“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I truly wonder what Haitch thinks of Punk and all of this

Is it oh, this is proof he wouldn’t be good for the WWE locker room? :jbhmm:

Or, is it if the stars align, he’d be willing to make Punk the next big AEW defection after Cody? :patrice:

Either way, if I were TK, I wouldn’t hold Phil in limbo if he really wants out. Let him leave, but him out, cut your losses :camby:(coming from a Punk fan)

As someone who's been leaning on Punk's perspective on some things, he absolutley has not helped things by being hot headed and not thinking things through even in the face of people who might be fukking with him.

Maybe they were always fukking with him even in year 1 and it was a breaking point past year but you gotta play the game smart and ignore it.

For that reason while I think WWE can handle malcontents and egos, they dont owe Punk any rehabilitation and I dont think Punk's ego let him go there.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

This is a broken man...call it what Mox called him if you want but I know them tears is also cause he know he fukked up too and not just cause people had his back

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

This is a broken man...call it what Mox called him if you want but I know them tears is also cause he know he fukked up too and not just cause people had his back

While there are many different stories of what really took place, Tony Khan did confirm on the post-show media scrum that a altercation did indeed take place, but it is under investigation and that’s all he could say. Now, NoSmokeSport has learned that following the altercation, CM Punk was very emotional in his locker room, visibly tearing up over multiple AEW stars including Powerhouse Hobbs and House of Black willing to step up for him and jump in to fight Perry if need be.

So Punk, after training for 2 years at one of the best MMA gyms in the country, is shook of Hangman Page AND Jack Perry?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’d like to see Punk and Jungle Boy in a shoot. I think the little b*stard would actually put up a fight against him. What’s the weight difference?

taker597

Superstar
Daps

This cat works one day a week... Wtf these emotional ass babies.