“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Punk about to appear at Payback
:mjgrin:
Survivor Series is in Chicago :sas1:

Hunter been playing chess the whole time, no wonder they linked up at Allstate arena
hhh2.png

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He gets his own show, playtitle, ice cream bars, and creative control... Whatever dude. But if travel arrangements are contractually binding. They have to fire the elite cronies.

It seems like the Elite crony may have not booked the Punk mishap but there was a Keller report that people in general were surprised at how disorganized the travel into the UK was

Granted this is the company's first non North American show where they dont have to drive around town to town but fukking hell...I'd have thought charter plane, Bus etc.
Even if you wanna put Punk on a seperate plane (lol) gotta handle that shyt better

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great point. Even when he was gonna go to prison he brought in Jerry Jarrett because he was about the only person Carny enough to handle everything in a way he or Vince Sr would.
Yup it's almost like I'm more qualified than these guys who couldn't manage a target. :troll:

Tony needs a present day JR. JR is too old for and doesn't want to deal with this, but if you listen to JR's shoot interviews he is very familiar with running the office. He gets the carny and the business side, and he knows how to deal with talent in a respectful, mediated way. He doesn't insult people. He doesn't diminish their concerns, he talks about them like human beings but he is also extremely practical, understanding what is a bridge too far to compromise on and how to approach people and have a conversation that is productive. He's measured.

Great point. Even when he was gonna go to prison he brought in Jerry Jarrett because he was about the only person Carny enough to handle everything in a way he or Vince Sr would.
Yep son of a legendary promoter, understood the business, would know how to handle the boys, the tv, the creative...

Tony has all the tools really but doesn't know how to use them. Why hasn't he asked Jarrett how to deal with this or that? Who knows...at the end of the day they don't respect him.

I mean it sounds like he was dealing with a lot of bullshyt. Letting the bucks friends fukk with his travel arrangements? Letting some Mid-card jobber jaw at him on tv? Tony's house not in order. I would want to fire every friend of the bucks. "Sorry not hiring the friends and family plan anymore bye". It's ridiculous.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Survivor Series is in Chicago :sas1:

Hunter been playing chess the whole time, no wonder they linked up at Allstate arena
hhh2.png
I truly wonder what Haitch thinks of Punk and all of this

Is it oh, this is proof he wouldn’t be good for the WWE locker room? :jbhmm:

Or, is it if the stars align, he’d be willing to make Punk the next big AEW defection after Cody? :patrice:

Either way, if I were TK, I wouldn’t hold Phil in limbo if he really wants out. Let him leave, buy him out, cut your losses :camby:(coming from a Punk fan)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I truly wonder what Haitch thinks of Punk and all of this

Is it oh, this is proof he wouldn’t be good for the WWE locker room? :jbhmm:

Or, is it if the stars align, he’d be willing to make Punk the next big AEW defection after Cody? :patrice:

Either way, if I were TK, I wouldn’t hold Phil in limbo if he really wants out. Let him leave, buy him out, cut your losses :camby:(coming from a Punk fan)
I think WWE feels 100% vindicated that they didn't bring him into the fold when he got that fox/wwe talk show gig. They would've BEEN fired him by now. And, they would've had to fire whomever he had beef with because he's such a shyt stirrer... probably riddle.