“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i don't really keep up with some of this stuff...what exactly was the "real glass" comment supposed to be in reference to that Jungle Perry made?

He wanted to use it in a match or a segment, and pretty much everyone including Punk told him no (rightfully so) because of it being unnecessary. He got pissed and had an argument with Punk because of it.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
He wanted to use it in a match or a segment, and pretty much everyone including Punk told him no (rightfully so) because of it being unnecessary. He got pissed and had an argument with Punk because of it.
The worst part about is that Punk was roped into it by other people, because Perry wouldn't listen to the agents and TonySchovono. So, they brought in Punk to squash it. Perry decided to shoot on the largest event in company history to "Get Back" at Punk.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For something that was said off camera? :gucci:

I would have told TK to go fukk himself.

I agree but this is also why TK is in a lose lose situation

People want him to do something but also get mad when he suspends people even at the risk of an event and fine for stuff

That said it also feels reactive than proactive and I dont know what you do

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I agree but this is also why TK is in a lose lose situation

People want him to do something but also get mad when he suspends people even at the risk of an event and fine for stuff

That said it also feels reactive than proactive and I dont know what you do
The suspension while technically “doing something” does nothing to address the underlying issues.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The suspension while technically “doing something” does nothing to address the underlying issues.

Agreed. I think they gotta have that meeting and mediate

I dont think it'll happen, Punk has taken too many self inflicted public wounds hes losing the battle

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Agreed. I think they gotta have that meeting and mediate

I dont think it'll happen, Punk has taken too many self inflicted public wounds hes losing the battle
Honestly, I think only reason Punk hasn't walked or taken a buyout (if it was offered) is not wanting the elite faction to feel like they won.