“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, When the shyt went down with RVD they were able to get two main event title matches in one week before suspending his ass. :russ:

Also imagine had they suspended Batista & Booker T before Summerslam and fukked themselves over like some dumbasses instead of letting them have their matches :snoop:
I mean...this is insane to me. Seriously? This shows you how much Tony doesn't care about the business of getting money. Get the guy out there and wrestle, get your money out of him. Just sending him home on your big show in Chicago? WTF

This is what isn't said. You have TWO CAMPS in that locker room. You have the Bucks camp and you have the wrestlers supporting Punk who feel he is being wronged and are getting frustrated and angry.

Tony needs to pull them all together and honestly handle it the way Cornette said.

Tell them

1. You sign the checks
2. You pay them
3. They are here to make YOU money
4. If they don't like it, there's the door
5. You go into business for yourself on my television, you have a fight in my locker room, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY ME.
6. You have a problem with each other, settle it outside not in under my "roof" not in my ring.

THAT'S IT.

Make them pay large fines. That will start shutting them all up (and I include Punk in this) make them pay you for wasting your time as a promoter and taking money out of your pocket.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
HOEgan was more involved with the in ring stuff, Bischoff was more on the production side. Bischoff was the one who came up with the post impact show that the fans loved. You can blame him for the downfall of WCW, but he wasn't really a major factor in TNA.
Yeah, I just don't agree with that. There's not a decision Hogan was making that Bischoff was not involved in. Of course anything that paints Biscjoff in a negative light he doesn't remember.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Quite honestly Punk shouldn’t be surprised if other wrestlers don’t like him and/or start funk with him. Of COURSE they gonna be cool with The Elite because ELITE is LITERALLY in the company’s name. Of COURSE they gonna be loyal to them because they the ones that founded the company. Not him
It's not their company, it's Tony's company. He's the boss, fukk The Elite.

They're cool with the Elite because they're either friends with them, or don't wanna say anything because they don't have the cache to do so. It's been said The Elite aren't the greatest people to deal with either. This Punk shyt has shown that. Punk is just the only person that can push back because he's a bigger name than them.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Everything according to miro is always “not true”

Miro refusing to do jobs, not true.

Miro and TK having creative differences, not true.

Punk and JB having an incident backstage, not true.

Punk and Miro having a verbal exchange, not true.

Lana getting her legs pinned behind her head by Lashley, not true. :skip:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just caught up on everything. Phil just can't get out of his own way.

giphy.gif

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not their company, it's Tony's company. He's the boss, fukk The Elite.

They're cool with the Elite because they're either friends with them, or don't wanna say anything because they don't have the cache to do so. It's been said The Elite aren't the greatest people to deal with either. This Punk shyt has shown that. Punk is just the only person that can push back because he's a bigger name than them.
The dogs are afraid of the wrong alpha basically. They should be so scared of Tony that they won't dare to cross anyone and protect the main event.

Tony doesn't have the personality to run a wrestling company.

He's too NICE.

He's not carny enough for these guys.

Vince had promoter in his blood from his dad, and witnessed some carny shyt, participated in his own shyt, and knows how these guy's minds work. There's a reason why he had Russo, Pritchard, JR and Cornette all on the same creative team together (even if it didn't last) -

• Russo could think for the current times
  • JR knew how to handle the boys and deal with talent, he was empathetic but could also talk numbers and business
  • Pritchard understood Vince's goals and knew how to produce and handle tv properly
  • Cornette understood wrestling across multiple territories and could tell a story that audiences could relate to and understood how the boys work and how things are done
Tony does not know how to handle his locker room. Vince may have struggled with Warrior, HBK and Bret at various times, but he knew how to grow and reign in talent with the right people around him and how to hire for his weaknesses. He knew how to make sure he was both respected/feared when it mattered.

The wrestlers thought of him as a father and spoke highly of him on numerous occasions but he could be cutting when he needed to be and knew when to flex with the right tool.

Tony doesn't get this and he hasn't built a team around him that can stop him from being taken in by this carny manipulative bs

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Vince had promoter in his blood from his dad, and witnessed some carny shyt, participated in his own shyt, and knows how these guy's minds work. There's a reason why he had Russo, Pritchard, JR and Cornette all on the same creative team together (even if it didn't last) -

• JR knew how to handle the boys and deal with talent, he was empathetic but could also talk numbers and business
  • Pritchard understood Vince's goals and knew how to produce and handle tv properly
  • Cornette understood wrestling across multiple territories and could tell a story that audiences could relate to and understood how the boys work and how things are done
Great point. Even when he was gonna go to prison he brought in Jerry Jarrett because he was about the only person Carny enough to handle everything in a way he or Vince Sr would.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i don't really keep up with some of this stuff...what exactly was the "real glass" comment supposed to be in reference to that Jungle Perry made?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The dogs are afraid of the wrong alpha basically. They should be so scared of Tony that they won't dare to cross anyone and protect the main event.

Tony doesn't have the personality to run a wrestling company.

He's too NICE.

He's not carny enough for these guys.

Tony does not know how to handle his locker room. Vince may have struggled with Warrior, HBK and Bret at various times, but he knew how to grow and reign in talent with the right people around him and how to hire for his weaknesses. He knew how to make sure he was both respected/feared when it mattered.

The wrestlers thought of him as a father and spoke highly of him on numerous occasions but he could be cutting when he needed to be and knew when to flex with the right tool.

Tony doesn't get this and he hasn't built a team around him that can stop him from being taken in by this carny manipulative bs
I agree with this.

And to a lesser degree, it helped that Vince went out there and wrestled, and made Shane and Steph do it to. So nobody in the locker room could pull that "why don't you go out there and do it?!" shyt.