“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Superstar Jungle Boy Jack Perry probably don't give a fukk....if he's fired he has an instant top spot waiting for him in WWE. With his look, charisma and size he instantly becomes the biggest free agent in the business.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In a recent statement on Locked & Loaded, Eric Bischoff took some time to address the ongoing backstage issues at AEW involving CM Punk (via Wrestling Inc). Bischoff explained that, in his mind, Tony Khan needs to put his foot down regarding the continuing tensions surrounding the wrestler or risk the future of the promotion. You can find a highlight on the topic from Bischoff below.

On the ongoing tensions caused by Punk at AEW: “If it happens to be true, what in the name of fukk? Who’s running that company? Is Tony Khan this little dweeb that just is in love with CM Punk and is letting a talent dictate how Tony runs the business he’s invested upwards of $100 million in? What? How does this happen? This guy is — if any of this is true, I blame it all on Tony Khan. He’s a bytch. He’s letting CM Punk run roughshod over everybody in the company. I don’t see AEW having any kind of a real future if indeed this is true.”
Stop.

bytchoff

The worst wrassler feud ever happened in his watch a d was turned into an actual match.

That could have been a catalyst for the most high profile incident in wrasslin history.

Shut tha fukk up bytchoff.

Why do they keep asking this creep Japanese cheap toy knock off snake oil salesman any questions.

Anyone could have put talentless hogun and qcw where they were for the time. Anyone.
Not everyone would have fukked it up like this toy conman.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jungle Boy: Fukk phil ima say something during my match

Elite: we bet you won’t :sas1:

Jungle Boy: aight bet don’t say I didn’t warn y’all

Elite: we aint hear shyt lil bro, but do you :hubie:

Thia is the exact transcripts right'chere.

This shyt is comical cause jungle boi literally picked the wrong time and person to try his new heel personality on.

Be mad someone cared. So you did not wind up like Goldberg.
The last inexperienced actual main eventer who punched glass.

Plus got injured and lost all musculature in the event. It made his look weak ass hell. That it just made sense.
to book him weak as hell.
after he punched through some glass.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hold up I just saw that MJF said something at the scrum about everybody not getting along.. they missed a perfect opportunity to set up the Punk/MJF program. MJF should have cut a worked shoot promo about Punk coming in and causing all these problems and that he wasn’t going to stand for that shyt anymore. MJF could have pulled it off to where it seemed like a straight up shoot. But of course TK won’t touch a compelling storyline with a ten foot pole. He’s more interested in collecting 5 star matches from Meltzer. :smh:

Come.on breh.

It is two belts for the inevitable mjf v punk match breh.

Just like we have not seen wardlow. Simply because all you have to do with this is simple. Build the brand split title. Then you have punk and wardlow waiting as natural opposition to mjf. Mjf has history with a number of groups and people to feud with. before ever teasing punk v mjf or mjf v wardlow.
We still got a mjf v Jericho for the title match. Which should be up next for mjf.

Art Barr

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
“The common denominator in all this is Punk”

Really? Because the way I see it, all the altercations dude has been in has involved members of the Elite and their buddies. Because I haven’t heard of no backstage altercations involving Punk and someone unaffiliated with them. All the fans that can "see a pattern" with one side and then be blind to the other are contributing to the problem.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I dont know, he may not be 2013 Punk but the general consensus was hes still good and he just had a match with Joe at the PPV that was praised
The general consensus are Punk fans who ignore all of his botches. He was able to muster up a good match against Joe at All In, but before that he's been looking like Taker in his final year.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jungle boi problem is rhe same one punk had or has.

Will not hit the weight room frfr.
If jungle boi hit the weight room.

It would help his confidence as a speaking character. Plus it would give khan some legs when booking him. Jungle boi should be on a mission to have a Jim lee drawn xmen 272 kazar level physique.

If that never happens..
Jungle boi can forget being this main eventer. he has this idea of being.

Art Barr

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
“The common denominator in all this is Punk”

Really? Because the way I see it, all the altercations dude has been in has involved members of the Elite and their buddies. Because I haven’t heard of no backstage altercations involving Punk and someone unaffiliated with them. All the fans that can "see a pattern" with one side and then be blind to the other are contributing to the problem.

This shyt is like a high school movie or TV show where one kid has to not only deal with the bully(ies) but also has to deal with their flunkies too.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The irony, the absolute nerve of this Harley-riding, Hogan-loving cac.
Bischoff presided over the fall of WCW and ruined TNA. It blows my mind that he's always popping shyt. Hogan was doing worse shyt in TNA and was less of a draw.
Jim lee drawn xmen 272 kazar level physique.
Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_274.jpg
This?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cody with this fake ass underground cred is some bullshyt.
Wackest Second gen nepotism based wwe start then goes Indy back to wwe wrestler ever.

No one who saw roh and is a smart. Is gonna be satiated watching no cot damn huff ass Cody match
Cody as a workrste performer and on the mic. Is the biggest fake underground lie since the miz wrassled on the Indies.

Art Barr
That may be the case, but he has the fans in his pocket. This dude with his fam legit turned around and asked me "Is the show over now?" because Cody had finished his match and stayed to sign autographs while fans came down and swarmed the ring for 30 minutes. This after giving a whole speech to the crowd, thanking everyone while they cheered and asking them to stay to see the rest of the performers.

It is what it is. Cody's the star, I'm sure Seth is heated about that. :yeshrug: