“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miro loves to troll online. But all we know, what he said wasn't true were the details about the confrontation, not the confrontation in itself.
I've been clicking around in podcasts and other news sites I know from people who claim to know people in the back, and on DT (who I very rarely listen to because fuk his racist ass...mentioned one of his contacts said this whole thing was being greatly exaggerated and blown out of proportion and that there are just as many people on the roster who like Punk who dislike him - basically that the choking thing was being taken to an extreme).

Who knows. I do think that there's some nonsense with people who don't like Punk intentionally stirring shyt up

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man... Why dudes allow to shoot so much without consequences... Punk including.

Honestly for shooting on tv alone he should be fired/suspended. Forget what happened afterwards. Promoter should not put up with it. Talent should not go on tv and go into business for themselves. He should have stopped this with Page. Well, now is your chance. Make an example of Jungle Boy. Fire him and let him find his way on the Indies. He won't be a big star in WWE and he's not a loss (and I am entertained by JB at times, but honestly he could cut him loose as an example). Show the Bucks' friends they won't be safe.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Like I said, people assuming Miro was denying there was a confrontation were jumping the gun too soon :hubie:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like I said, people assuming Miro was denying there was a confrontation were jumping the gun too soon :hubie:

I don't understand why the guy retweeting is saying "Punk's side of things" - why are we assuming now who is leaking what? I'm only saying this because the narratives start spinning out of control because wrestling fans convince themselves they know who is doing what backstage and talking to who. To me, it sounds like from the timing of it - it could have been anyone back there at the time with a cell phone.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bischoff presided over the fall of WCW and ruined TNA. It blows my mind that he's always popping shyt. Hogan was doing worse shyt in TNA and was less of a draw.

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_274.jpg
This?
Bischoff wasn't responsible for the downfall of TNA, that was all HOEgan and Dixie.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't understand why the guy retweeting is saying "Punk's side of things" -
Because he's the one who reported the stuff Miro was denying.

1.- SRS reports "Punk/Perry confrontation went like this"

2.- Miro says "that's not true"

3.- SRS now says "Miro was denying how things went as told by the Punk side". Meaning, the first report from SRS came from Punk's side.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Bischoff wasn't responsible for the downfall of TNA, that was all HOEgan and Dixie.
Bischoff is practically attached to Hulkkk's nuts. Everyone who watched that DSOTR episode on Bash At the Beach could clearly see that he enables his bullshyt.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This might be it for the Punker :francis:

Not that Perry was innocent or anything or that Tony wants him gone but he himself might have had enough. And even then people who already hate gonna use the fight happening at Wembley etc etc

They should have had that had meeting. Whatever dumb legal letter they sent it should have been challenged

I will say this: this is sure convenient way to get them out of not booking anything in advance for him in Chicago which I thought was weird. We didn’t even get any dirtsheet plans for him. So it’s an easy layup for TK out of a lose lose situation

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's the one who reported the stuff Miro was denying.

1.- SRS reports "Punk/Perry confrontation went like this"

2.- Miro says "that's not true"

3.- SRS now says "Miro was denying how things went as told by the Punk side". Meaning, the first report from SRS came from Punk's side.
Got it understood

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Can Tony Yayo not at least call in some ex-players from the NFL to regulate the locker room? :mjtf:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK