“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They’re leaving money on the table by not working with each other on screen. Punk should be feuding with The Elite, Jungleboy and Jeff Hardy if they wanna make some real cash :mjgrin:
People can say what they will about Punk but it says a lot that he’s been able to keep himself as hot as he has while somebody like Jeff who was probably a bigger star than Punk at his peak is completely irrelevant

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
There’s a segment of AEW fans still believing a confrontation never happened because of a Miro tweet lol

Meanwhile sports illustrated is reporting that both guys are actually suspended

drifter

Superstar
Daps
People can say what they will about Punk but it says a lot that he’s been able to keep himself as hot as he has while somebody like Jeff who was probably a bigger star than Punk at his peak is completely irrelevant
Completely different situations. One when he wasn't getting cauliflower ear and Ls in the octagon sat on his hands for 7 years and became a monk and smark folk hero because he refused to work for the evil empire

The other one even when past broken down stayed fairly active when he isn't in a police car high and drunk. Problem is he's high and drunk everywhere he goes so he's looked at as a pity. If Jeff left WWE and sat half a decade without any trouble instead of going back to TNA it wouldn't even be close

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The general consensus are Punk fans who ignore all of his botches. He was able to muster up a good match against Joe at All In, but before that he's been looking like Taker in his final year.

I just saw the super pepsi plunge ending on Samoa joe breh.

You can kill that whole bullshyt to defame punk.

Punk still gives you.
what you wanted without asking.

Simply because he built this up to make a draw.

I just have no idea.
why these issues with the elite have arose.
When all of them are all there because they built this shyt.

I just do not get the Ana from either side.

Where are you going to go

if this fukks up.
Plus if it fukks up.
there is no fan argument to help you rebuild what was built.
you are living the results of a perfect storm.

The whole roster in aew.
need to sit the fukk down somewhere with the bullshyt.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bischoff presided over the fall of WCW and ruined TNA. It blows my mind that he's always popping shyt. Hogan was doing worse shyt in TNA and was less of a draw.

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_274.jpg
This?

Yup.
This.
This image of kazar.

Jungle boi need to hit the gym.
Most of aew roster needs to hit the gym.

Rick rude : this is a chest aesthetic business

Get in line.

Art Barr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Completely different situations. One when he wasn't getting cauliflower ear and Ls in the octagon sat on his hands for 7 years and became a monk and smark folk hero because he refused to work for the evil empire

The other one even when past broken down stayed fairly active when he isn't in a police car high and drunk. Problem is he's high and drunk everywhere he goes so he's looked at as a pity. If Jeff left WWE and sat half a decade without any trouble instead of going back to TNA it wouldn't even be close
Ehh, We’ve had over 20 years to see that Jeff Hardy can’t keep himself relevant other than doing some daredevil shyt.

At this point I think its clear that Darby is already a better promo than Jeff ever was while in addition to being able to do the same crazy shyt….but crazier

• Dap
Reactions: 907

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, We’ve had over 20 years to see that Jeff Hardy can’t keep himself relevant other than doing some daredevil shyt.

At this point I think its clear that Darby is already a better promo than Jeff ever was while in addition to being able to do the same crazy shyt….but crazier
That's great for Darby but he will never be Jeff or beat Jeff and Punk's peak ain't touching Jeff either. I know time erases memory but it's ridiculous even bringing Darby into a convo with peak Jeff. Punk's at least closer but Punk ain't ever transcend being a tatted curmudgeon in wrestling, Jeff transcended wrestling

Ain't worth a back and forth since more details about All Elite Jungle Gym is coming and that's more interesting, just thought another perspective was needed

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Either Punk's camp playing around or Tony told the press before both guys?
Sloppy shop!

How the hell did Sports illustrated confirm the suspensions then :mjlol:

It would lead you to believe TK did not inform punk about being suspended lmao. Probably didn’t have the balls to tell him.

tony-khan-aew.gif