“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The YBs and their cronies are gonna get AEW sued for creating a hostile environment. Travel colluding against talent is ridiculous. This is a traveling company. Fire everyone involved

The physical assaults took any legal option off the table for Phil. He can’t sue them for shyt just like Bret couldn’t ever sue Vince over Montreal.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Even though I don't think he's wrong, Punk needs to leave AEW. He is past his prime. He can't even go like he used to, and he doesn't have the temperament to deal with these children. He can't let stuff go, and he's injury prone.

The Bucks and Perry are retarded children, but they're younger and they can do all that flippity floppity bullshyt the AEW all inclusive fanbase enjoys.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What happened? I think I heard Booker T mention it, but was using it as background so wasnt really paying attention. They screwed up Punk's stuff right?
One of the Young Bucks stooges is the travel coordinator for AEW. It seems he purposefully fukked up Punk’s travel arrangements so he got lot and some fans had to help him get to the hotel. His twitter had a young bucks banner and he was liking a bunch of anti punk tweets.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The physical assaults took any legal option off the table for Phil. He can’t sue them for shyt just like Bret couldn’t ever sue Vince over Montreal.
He felt threatened when he was stepped to. Bret told Vince he was gonna knock him out and then did. Not the same thing.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I mean theres already lawsuits in place from brawl out from both sides and theres the whole differentiating reports of who was physical with who first so its already there

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Even though I don't think he's wrong, Punk needs to leave AEW. He is past his prime. He can't even go like he used to, and he doesn't have the temperament to deal with these children. He can't let stuff go, and he's injury prone.

The Bucks and Perry are retarded children, but they're younger and they can do all that flippity floppity bullshyt the AEW all inclusive fanbase enjoys.

I dont know, he may not be 2013 Punk but the general consensus was hes still good and he just had a match with Joe at the PPV that was praised

Daps
In a recent statement on Locked & Loaded, Eric Bischoff took some time to address the ongoing backstage issues at AEW involving CM Punk (via Wrestling Inc). Bischoff explained that, in his mind, Tony Khan needs to put his foot down regarding the continuing tensions surrounding the wrestler or risk the future of the promotion. You can find a highlight on the topic from Bischoff below.

On the ongoing tensions caused by Punk at AEW: “If it happens to be true, what in the name of fukk? Who’s running that company? Is Tony Khan this little dweeb that just is in love with CM Punk and is letting a talent dictate how Tony runs the business he’s invested upwards of $100 million in? What? How does this happen? This guy is — if any of this is true, I blame it all on Tony Khan. He’s a bytch. He’s letting CM Punk run roughshod over everybody in the company. I don’t see AEW having any kind of a real future if indeed this is true.”
The irony, the absolute nerve of this Harley-riding, Hogan-loving cac.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

Man... Why dudes allow to shoot so much without consequences... Punk including.

The couple of people

elite-hung-bucks-omega.jpg

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Man... Why dudes allow to shoot so much without consequences... Punk including.

These AEW backstage fukkery stories always manage to get dumber as shyt comes out :laff:

The state of midcard ass Jungle Boy poking the bear for no reason. Telling people he was going to do it & whoever he told not telling him to not do that shyt at the biggest show they've ever done knowing how it would go is hilarious.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
These AEW backstage fukkery stories always manage to get dumber as shyt comes out :laff:

The state of midcard ass Jungle Boy poking the bear for no reason. Telling people he was going to do it & whoever he told not telling him to not do that shyt at the biggest show they've ever done knowing how it would go is hilarious.

I could only imagine YB gassing him up as they fukking up Punk contractually obligated travel arrangements knowing full well that Punk was 100% pissed and ready to choke a bytch out.

:mjlol: