“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That's what they all do. Miro flat out said Sean Ross Sapp's report was not true. So who do we believe. Miro was backstage. I don't believe Sapp was. You could say that Miro has an agenda but you could also say that Sapp has an agenda. I don't 'believe' Meltzer on this story, I don't know what to believe.
Miro loves to troll online. But all we know, what he said wasn't true were the details about the confrontation, not the confrontation in itself.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Isn't that....important? :russ:
Depends on what you believe he's denying. My point is that I've seen a lot of people assume Miro was saying Punk and JB didn't have a scrap, when we don't know that. Dude might've just been trolling and wanted to say "I mean, no one got choked out :pachaha:"

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In a recent statement on Locked & Loaded, Eric Bischoff took some time to address the ongoing backstage issues at AEW involving CM Punk (via Wrestling Inc). Bischoff explained that, in his mind, Tony Khan needs to put his foot down regarding the continuing tensions surrounding the wrestler or risk the future of the promotion. You can find a highlight on the topic from Bischoff below.

On the ongoing tensions caused by Punk at AEW: “If it happens to be true, what in the name of fukk? Who’s running that company? Is Tony Khan this little dweeb that just is in love with CM Punk and is letting a talent dictate how Tony runs the business he’s invested upwards of $100 million in? What? How does this happen? This guy is — if any of this is true, I blame it all on Tony Khan. He’s a bytch. He’s letting CM Punk run roughshod over everybody in the company. I don’t see AEW having any kind of a real future if indeed this is true.”

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Depends on what you believe he's denying. My point is that I've seen a lot of people assume Miro was saying Punk and JB didn't have a scrap, when we don't know that. Dude might've just been trolling and wanted to say "I mean, no one got choked out :pachaha:"

If the story going around about JB getting choked out is true, I don't see how you show your face after that :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hold up I just saw that MJF said something at the scrum about everybody not getting along.. they missed a perfect opportunity to set up the Punk/MJF program. MJF should have cut a worked shoot promo about Punk coming in and causing all these problems and that he wasn’t going to stand for that shyt anymore. MJF could have pulled it off to where it seemed like a straight up shoot. But of course TK won’t touch a compelling storyline with a ten foot pole. He’s more interested in collecting 5 star matches from Meltzer. :smh:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
In a recent statement on Locked & Loaded, Eric Bischoff took some time to address the ongoing backstage issues at AEW involving CM Punk (via Wrestling Inc). Bischoff explained that, in his mind, Tony Khan needs to put his foot down regarding the continuing tensions surrounding the wrestler or risk the future of the promotion. You can find a highlight on the topic from Bischoff below.

On the ongoing tensions caused by Punk at AEW: “If it happens to be true, what in the name of fukk? Who’s running that company? Is Tony Khan this little dweeb that just is in love with CM Punk and is letting a talent dictate how Tony runs the business he’s invested upwards of $100 million in? What? How does this happen? This guy is — if any of this is true, I blame it all on Tony Khan. He’s a bytch. He’s letting CM Punk run roughshod over everybody in the company. I don’t see AEW having any kind of a real future if indeed this is true.”
This the same dude that became a mark and let Hoegan take his company and run it to the ground.. He has no room to talk :mjlol: