“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
lol I went to a house show and they literally have to have Cody go out there midway through the show to tell people not to leave because Seth is coming up (since he's not champ he wrestles his match in the middle of the card). People still leave before Rollins though and are legit like "OK we saw Cody we can go" XD

Cody with this fake ass underground cred is some bullshyt.
Wackest Second gen nepotism based wwe start then goes Indy back to wwe wrestler ever.

No one who saw roh and is a smart. Is gonna be satiated watching no cot damn huff ass Cody match
Cody as a workrste performer and on the mic. Is the biggest fake underground lie since the miz wrassled on the Indies.

Art Barr

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Hold on let me get this straight..

Last "big show" Punk talks shyt and then gets into some bullshyt and is "injured" which causes him to be out of action

Comes back, gets his own show (from what I have read here), remakes himself as "the real worlds champion" and then at it's next "big show" has the opening match which he wins and then goes to overshadow the entire show because of another fight and is subsequently suspended

I'm a Punk fan all day but where the fukk do you get away with this type of shyt ANYWHERE. This muthafuka don't give a fukk :russ:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been a lifelong punk hater. But this dude single handedly has bodied the entire elite. I MIGHT HAVE TO TURB IN MY PHILLIP HATER CARD :damn:

Mook going start calling cm punk Phil Brooks Trill Hooks

Trill Hooks i like the ring of that name

cm-punk-wwe.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I dont know if leaking to Hausman or whoever is doing it always does the favors for Punk. Cause while it does expose that the Bucks employ people who shouldnt (and that guy did to himself with the anti Punk tweets) I also know how it just makes for more jokes and derision (Him being stranded on the train lol)