“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can see Tony signing Edge and doing Edge and Christian vs The Hardy Boyz :francis:

If done right.
Without the workrste bullshyt filters of the wwe.
We finally get to see a real edge match for the first time since fan can in like 1998 or some shyt.

Plus edge has to get in line and let Christian carry edge ass.
like it should have been.
after Christian gained the light hw title when he debuted In wwf.

I really can't believe vkm got rid of both of his mid nineties and late nineties man crushes in :
Bully gun
Edge

I would normally be against an edge signing. Yet I would enjoy seeing edge take that damn scrap from lucha Saurus and Christian.

This Christian thinks the belt is his angle is too much. As I get triggered from this work and I am too smart and grown.
to be worked like this.

Yet Christian is actually too good in this luchasaurus belt is mine angle.
christian got going on.
Either edge lays down or they work the angle we never got from wwe. With amy real quality or workrate

So now we could get to see this edge v Christian match and the title is being worked up as a draw too.

It is kinda like revisiting the idea if what if.

We ever got that Ricky Morton vs Marty Janney Rock n roll express goes f'oh dolo match program done right.

Art Barr

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasuman is claiming AEW's travel manager did some weird shyt leaving Punk stranded at the airport arriving into Heathrow. The same person liked a tweet later about Punk and the Jack Perry thing

what is going on is going?:mjtf:

Also this is too funny :mjlol:

"I work with fukking children"

But mean while on sc

"The Elite/Bucks are innocent! they never hurt anyone!" They really did put a battery in JB back and their stupid fans are too emo and blind to see it

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Fire Punk, Jungle Boy and all of the elite as well as hangman. Scrap collision and rampage. AEW would be better off.

Khan needs to grow a pair and bring order to the locker room because it is indeed full of man child’s. :yeshrug:

Examples need to be made.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My son wants me to buy it, I told him not until it goes on super sale. $50 still seems too high for the PS5 version…

Stop.

Buy the game.

Video games with your child on a game they want to play. Plus they told you they wa nt it.

I learned is kid code for.
I wanna play you and bond with you code language.

Man pull out yo no mercy skills and destroy the kid.

You and him will be thick as thieves. If he is competitive enough to spend time to beat you. This game is the most cerebral versus game play long term.
of any game I ever owned.
Only reason I stopped playing no mercy is my BFF went blind.
who I played Ironman versus matches against since no mercy dropped.

It would be one of the nee activities or games.
Meets one of the best bonding events.
you could play with your son.

I can't explain how good my relationship ship is with my daughter. All because I did not front. When she said she wanted me to try out pubg with her. Best thing I ever did in my life was play video games online with my daughter.

Get the game breh.

It will be an enriching experience cause of this engine and the Long term playability is real.

fukk all those so-called comments.

I am waiting on what videogame.
held me down like no mercy for close to two decades or more.

I just wish my BFF was not blind.
Or I could get my daughter into wrasslin.
just so i could Get to play this with her too.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then, book him on Smackdown vs. Miz and a resigned Ryback in a triple threat, have Miz get the pin after a Shell Shock.

As soon as Miz' music hits:
tumblr_nlowxqTEFh1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

main-qimg-8bd9d372ee7bdb0d404d577ab04b0b03

"....and THATS A SHOOT, PHIL :camby:"

I gotta side note here: Stephanie's faces are on point :russ:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
JB really tried to “do you know who my daddy is?” his way to using REAL glass in 2023 and is still upset the entire locker room and officials told him it was a dumb ass idea :mindblown: idiot is trying to become Jackass Perry :lolbron:

giphy.webp

Gon put himself on the shelf like :

Goldberg
Amare Stoudemire

Attempt to get career ending nerve damage.

against other professionals liability and care breh.

I literally seen another nikka.
ruin his whole life from punching glass.
.this nikka i know named shakey books.
Was easily the funniest young comedian on the rise.

nikka punched a dance picture window glass arguing with a female on 67th. Tore all the ligaments in his hand and became self conscious of the dj Paul style brace he put himself in

Career = over

Art Barr

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be serious Vince wasn't going to book them in any real way. And they would have been gone during the first round of cuts if they survived the locker room at all.
Yep. WWE only gave them offers to keep them from starting a rival promotion. They would have buried them on NXT or something and downgraded a lot of their value, then finally released them years later.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I gotta side note here: Stephanie's faces are on point :russ:

It is the only thing her and her no talent father do well.
Then all the physical action after that is the worst low quality bullshyt ever recorded to film in the squared circle.

Art Barr

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not really a slight like you think. WWE only really has like 2-3 top guys. Roman, Cody, and you can argue Seth
lol I went to a house show and they literally have to have Cody go out there midway through the show to tell people not to leave because Seth is coming up (since he's not champ he wrestles his match in the middle of the card). People still leave before Rollins though and are legit like "OK we saw Cody we can go" XD

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
These situations are proof that a lot of these guys were not in majors for a reason

“WWE passed on me, what a mistake”. No, youre just a mark that doesnt know how to conduct himself in a real locker room with actual athletes
💯

Even before they were exposed as Trump supporters, I got :mjpls: vibes from them refusing to shake Booker T’s hand back in the day

Last edited: