“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't think he would have either, But who knows they probably would've been (The Bucks) in NXT for years being used right just like Adam Cole was.

NXT wasn't nothing but a big budget ROH before the 2.0 shyt. They would've fit in perfectly there.
Not if they didn't want to work the WWE style. We know the Bucks like to do the same stuff and none of the elite like to take direction. They would have been fired just like LuchaSarus and Brian Cage.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Let's be serious Vince wasn't going to book them in any real way. And they would have been gone during the first round of cuts if they survived the locker room at all.

Hypothetically, if all four went, Omega and Page would be fine due to them having solo careers. The Bucks on the other hand would have a very low ceiling because of their size and lack of singles experience.

Tony absolutely should fire the travel coordinator guy. Let the bucks pay him if they feel bad.

Looks like he already did based on the Twitter changes I pointed out.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What's Punk worth these days? Collision has been a good show but unfortunately nobody watches it anymore. It lasted a couple weeks. Now it's down in the 400,000 viewership and college football is just barely getting underway.

I bet Dark Order and fukking Dolph's brother could do 400,000 most weeks. That means only the real diehards are watching.

Merch wise hes still kinda popular and to be fair he does pop a rating on Collision. He might have gone from a 100k difference maker on either show when he was maybe 200k before idk
Put it this way: I think if they manage to get Edge maybe they can get by without him.

But at the same time I think for both Punk and AEW this is not the way you wanna go out. Neither may realize it yet though. I think obviously Punk maybe more but also is this company gonna be this way with any high end star?
Like if Im Mercedes I wonder if I keep it on a per appearence cause that women's division is more toxic word to Thunder Rosa

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not if they didn't want to work the WWE style. We know the Bucks like to do the same stuff and none of the elite like to take direction. They would have been fired just like LuchaSarus and Brian Cage.
They literally work the same style as Adam Cole, flips aside. But I mean there wasn’t a flippier mofo than Ricochet and he’s still there so :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah an Rich is a mid carder just like they would be. Cole was more a smarmy gang war heel.
That’s not really a slight like you think. WWE only really has like 2-3 top guys. Roman, Cody, and you can argue Seth

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I wasn't backstage at any of these events :yeshrug:

He's been disrespecting Hangman but we were told by the sheets that all of these guys had to sign NDAs etc. Are we sure they can have any type of physical contact that wouldn't result in termination?
Didn't Punk say he text Hangman to squash the beef?