“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This means they know how to be impartial business men and run a company?
Nah, But it means TK needed them mofos along with Cody and Omega. He could have not gave them a title like he did Jericho but coming off the success of All In he needed them more than they needed him. They all had WWE offers on the table, Without them who does TK launch AEW with?

We saw how fast ROH went down the drain once The Elite/Bullet Club left.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah, But it means TK needed them mofos along with Cody and Omega. He could have not gave them a title like he did Jericho but coming off the success of All In he needed them more than they needed him. They all had WWE offers on the table, Without them who does TK launch AEW with?

We saw how fast ROH went down the drain once The Elite/Bullet Club left.
Let's be serious Vince wasn't going to book them in any real way. And they would have been gone during the first round of cuts if they survived the locker room at all.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Let's be serious Vince wasn't going to book them in any real way. And they would have been gone during the first round of cuts if they survived the locker room at all.
I don't think he would have either, But who knows they probably would've been (The Bucks) in NXT for years being used right just like Adam Cole was.

NXT wasn't nothing but a big budget ROH before the 2.0 shyt. They would've fit in perfectly there.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
He was mad the story got out and decided the time to make a statement was on air at the biggest event the company has ever done (right before Punk's match as well). Stupid fukking decision on his part and he should get the blame for it since he went into business for himself and now has people talking about this instead of how successful the show was.

For what it's worth, if you go to the guy's Twitter page now, it doesn't have AEW Travel Coordinator in his bio. Guessing he might have gotten canned.

“Hey Matt, yeah…but they fired me anyways. I know…yeah man tell me about it. Hey do you think…”

*dial tone*

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What's Punk worth these days? Collision has been a good show but unfortunately nobody watches it anymore. It lasted a couple weeks. Now it's down in the 400,000 viewership and college football is just barely getting underway.

I bet Dark Order and fukking Dolph's brother could do 400,000 most weeks. That means only the real diehards are watching.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
He was mad the story got out and decided the time to make a statement was on air at the biggest event the company has ever done (right before Punk's match as well). Stupid fukking decision on his part and he should get the blame for it since he went into business for himself and now has people talking about this instead of how successful the show was.

For what it's worth, if you go to the guy's Twitter page now, it doesn't have AEW Travel Coordinator in his bio. Guessing he might have gotten canned.

this man lost his job because he was too much of a mark :dead::dead::dead: