“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Those promos were fire tho

shyt backstage happens and has happened since time immemorial.
This is wrestling.

I'd honestly be more mad at the p*ssy that ran to the dirt sheets as soon as it happened like wtf who is paying you, AEW or some dirt sheet writer? Shut the fukk up.

How many fights happened in locker rooms ALL THE TIME back in the day and we fans never heard about it until decades later???

This is part of what got Cornette heated, these guys acting like pussies and gossiping with dirt sheets. Just shut up already (not you whoever this is who keeps leaking shyt). This is not new in the history of wrestling.
I knew things were ridiculous when it was reported that cops were getting involved after the Elite/Punk backstage brawl.

Like snitching to the dirt sheets is one thing, but now we snitching to the cops over a fight? :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Cody and CM Punk will never be happy until they main event a wrestlemania AS champion, AND win, AND have a meaningful run, AND only put over who they want, AND get time off when they want AND creative control.

no pleasing them.
On brand, CM Punk is still unhappy and fighting with randoms :heh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Boy I ain’t even gon lie

I’m eating these dark chocolate covered marshmallows from Trader Joe’s…y’all MFs almost had a brother choking while reading the update OP title :russ:

Just imagining dude going to sleep (no pun intended) almost immediately after getting an arm around his neck :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
F4JPyzpXAAAnCVE

taker597

Superstar
Daps
He could have. A locker room leader isn’t gonna start throwing fists over shyt. You handle it with words and put that person in their place. That’s what the bigger man does.
I was gonna say that fighting other talent is always gonna be bad business, but cats like YB and Jack Perry gotta draw money for their to be business. So, it's a net neutral move :lolbron::troll:

• Haha
Reactions: 907

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No one is saying they should have an antagonistic relationship to the media. But no respectable company would give the media the access they do. And individuals would never feel comfortable going leaking as much as we see.

Bad shyt happens all the time. You think the Draymond Poole incident is the only time team mates have gotten physical with eachother? The shyt probably happens all the time. But some bench player isn't running to Woj with the info and if they are Woj probably won't report it either because he's trying to establish a relationship with the front office.

Sure it does but it made Steph Curry look really bad when he was up there smiling like nothing happened when there was video footage. Someone from the warriors should have been around to protect Steph’s image and got him away from that. It’s Tony job to protect the image of the guys he has on tv so he has to do things differently to not let public assumptions go wild about what goes on backstage.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Boy I ain’t even gon lie

I’m eating these dark chocolate covered marshmallows from Trader Joe’s…y’all MFs almost had a brother choking while reading the update OP title :russ:

Just imagining dude going to sleep (no pun intended) almost immediately after getting an arm around his neck :mjlol:
ayyo...thats crazy :dame:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
We got a couple of those dumbasses on here too. Tried to tell em but "It reminds me of No Mercy it reminds me of MY childhood!!!!" You were a kid 30-40 years ago before even 480p existed, if No Mercy devs had the tech to make a fluid 1080p game in 98 they would've. You're a grown man with 8k around you attacking anything and everything calling out the obvious, you paying for a worse version of a game that came out 30 years ago that you already had :heh:

I've noticed with a huge chunk of AEW fans everything goes back to their childhood. Almost like they're stuck there....

That could go for wrestling fans overall, wrestlers themselves even, but it's super noticeable when AEW fans force wild comparisons like "Ah man Trent Beretta vs Orange Cassidy had shades of Rock vs Austin didn't it 🤓" "Jungle Boy vs Starks is the modern day Flair vs Rock", "Hook is the modern day Goldberg". It's always the 90s stars and it's always the top stars, never just any solid midcarders. Never mind that the hoes that fukked Hogan, Rock, Flair, Austin wouldn't look at any of these dweebs even with 30 extra years on em and titties down to their knees :russ:

It's a very interesting contradiction isn't it? These same manchildren will label people who criticize certain aspects of modern wrestling they like as "old" and "out of touch". But their own minds and the way they consume wrestling is stuck in the 90s.