“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why are you talking out your ass about Hangman pulling up then? Aren’t you over 30?
What does this have to do with you asking me if I respect Jungle Boy? :what:

CM Punk hasn’t been publicly calling Jungle Boy out of his name for a year. And Jungle Boy clearly isn’t no pushover p*ssy who won’t stand up for himself even though he weighs 30 pounds.

Jungle Boy has made it clear what side he stood on & that he wanted the smoke with Punk since the All Out fight last year

And I don’t even like JB, But it’s clear after yesterday he not a bytch or someone who is afraid to step to.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What does this have to do with you asking me if I respect Jungle Boy? :what:

CM Punk hasn’t been publicly calling Jungle Boy out of his name for a year. And Jungle Boy clearly isn’t no pushover p*ssy who won’t stand up for himself even though he weighs 30 pounds.

Jungle Boy has made it clear what side he stood on & that he wanted the smoke with Punk since the All Out fight last year

And I don’t even like JB, But it’s clear after yesterday he not a bytch or someone who is afraid to step to.

There’s a guy named Aaron on this board that I used to be friendly with on the nasbbs that I haven’t talked with in ages but follows my posts on here and tough types in my conversations from 2300 miles away. I’m not doing a hop in when he thinks he’s giving someone a ride to the airport. I’m 37, I’m above that, I’m not gonna go crash out over the coli if I haven’t crashed out to this point. That’s not something my manhood relies upon. It’s harmless words. Punk said to Nick Hausman that if Hangman went to the arena a couple weeks ago, he would have wanted to hash things out and work a program with him, and did text him to apologize. Is that the actions of someone that wants action?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There’s a guy named Aaron on this board that I used to be friendly with on the nasbbs that I haven’t talked with in ages but follows my posts on here and tough types in my conversations from 2300 miles away. I’m not doing a hop in when he thinks he’s giving someone a ride to the airport. I’m 37, I’m above that, I’m not gonna go crash out over the coli if I haven’t crashed out to this point. That’s not something my manhood relies upon. It’s harmless words. Punk said to Nick Hausman that if Hangman went to the arena a couple weeks ago, he would have wanted to hash things out and work a program with him, and did text him to apologize. Is that the actions of someone that wants action?
Do you work for the same company as Aaron? :comeon:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure it does but it made Steph Curry look really bad when he was up there smiling like nothing happened when there was video footage. Someone from the warriors should have been around to protect Steph’s image and got him away from that. It’s Tony job to protect the image of the guys he has on tv so he has to do things differently to not let public assumptions go wild about what goes on backstage.
Honestly I was also thinking that Tony should cut ties with dirt sheets that post about backstage politics shyt like fights like this. I would make a thing of it privately like "Sorry, you post this don't ask me for comment etc then I'm not inviting you to x y z" yea, its crummy but it's business. I would cut them out they need me more than I need them. I would do that and tell the boys that if I find out they're doing this I will fire/or fine for tremendous amounts.

That would put a stop to it. Yea, you can say its not fair or its a hostile environment but fukk it. You think WWE would put up with this? They fired Matt Hardy in 05 for airing out his personal life and didn't let him come back until he made concessions and jobbed him out.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.
Tony Khan puts his all into giving us quality ppvs, and ever since THE media scrum, we end up talking about everything except the matches.
Since Tony likes to be the good cop, he might need to have his daddy come to the locker room and lay down the law.
Can you imagine paying these mother fukkers as much as he does, all the work he has put in on putting on a show like Wembly, putting his name on the line and these bytches are fighting backstage and whining about not being allowed to use glass on tv?

You would have to stop me from beating Jungle Boy's ass if I were him. Shut the fukk up I pay you. That's my money!

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
What is going on here :what:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can you imagine paying these mother fukkers as much as he does, all the work he has put in on putting on a show like Wembly, putting his name on the line and these bytches are fighting backstage and whining about not being allowed to use glass on tv?

You would have to stop me from beating Jungle Boy's ass if I were him. Shut the fukk up I pay you. That's my money!
lezbehonest Tony lowkey loves this shyt

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly I was also thinking that Tony should cut ties with dirt sheets that post about backstage politics shyt like fights like this. I would make a thing of it privately like "Sorry, you post this don't ask me for comment etc then I'm not inviting you to x y z" yea, its crummy but it's business. I would cut them out they need me more than I need them. I would do that and tell the boys that if I find out they're doing this I will fire/or fine for tremendous amounts.

That would put a stop to it. Yea, you can say its not fair or its a hostile environment but fukk it. You think WWE would put up with this? They fired Matt Hardy in 05 for airing out his personal life and didn't let him come back until he made concessions and jobbed him out.

That’s real close to Dixie Carter/Eric Bischoff in TNA, that idea would work with lower level talent but the million dollar talent has million dollar lawyers it wouldn’t fly with.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What is going on here :what:

Lol just saying tough talk from a distance shouldn’t phase an adult. I’m not less than a man because I’m not hunting down someone that talks tough on the coli, even when I can find them. Hangman doesn’t have to hunt down someone that clearly doesn’t want a fight with him

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

Facts!

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Are they gonna treat this "investigation" like it's The Warren Commission the way they did Brawl Out? :heh:

They had a scuffle backstage....there's probably only a handful of witnesses but watch them drag this shyt out for weeks because Tony is too weak to make a decision in case he upsets anyone.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are they gonna treat this "investigation" like it's The Warren Commission the way they did Brawl Out? :heh:

They had a scuffle backstage....there's probably only a handful of witnesses but watch them drag this shyt out for weeks because Tony is too weak to make a decision in case he upsets anyone.

Doing this before Chicago is insane