“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Hasuman is claiming AEW's travel manager did some weird shyt leaving Punk stranded at the airport arriving into Heathrow. The same person liked a tweet later about Punk and the Jack Perry thing

what is going on is going?:mjtf:

Also this is too funny :mjlol:

Oh hell nah at this point Punk needs to walk, take the belt with him and walk onto Monday Night Raw with it.

Not even Hunter would have done Punk like this back in the day. :mjlol:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Some guys just ain’t built for the wrestling business and Jack Perry is one of them. You’re out there performing infront of 81k people (granted it was a pre show) but still….you’re still stuck on some shyt that happened weeks ago that’s irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. :unimpressed:

And what makes it worse is that not only Punk agreed it was a bad idea to use real glass but others such as Tony Shavione also said it was dumb and potentially dangerous.

What is there to be mad about again? Everyone moved on except for him and now he gotta deal with the embarrassment of getting punked and chocked out infront of all the boys and girls including his hot girlfriend Anna Jay.:francis:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
There’s a guy named Aaron on this board that I used to be friendly with on the nasbbs that I haven’t talked with in ages but follows my posts on here and tough types in my conversations from 2300 miles away. I’m not doing a hop in when he thinks he’s giving someone a ride to the airport. I’m 37, I’m above that, I’m not gonna go crash out over the coli if I haven’t crashed out to this point. That’s not something my manhood relies upon. It’s harmless words. Punk said to Nick Hausman that if Hangman went to the arena a couple weeks ago, he would have wanted to hash things out and work a program with him, and did text him to apologize. Is that the actions of someone that wants action?
:dahell: does this have to do with anything?
:mjtf: :gucci:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Hasuman is claiming AEW's travel manager did some weird shyt leaving Punk stranded at the airport arriving into Heathrow. The same person liked a tweet later about Punk and the Jack Perry thing

Why they doing punk like this LMAO

Treating him like a jobber

Just a few weeks ago he was “1 Bil Phil”

#sloppyshop

yu-gi-oh.gif

The company is c-c-c-c-cooked

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

This should honestly be a fireable offense….no excuses for this clown shyt man smh.