“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I wasn't there, I don't know if that shyt is true or not.

What I do know for fact is that Punk has been constantly disrespecting Hangman for a year now. He's had a year to pull up on him.

Punk also said he was afraid Hangman was going to shoot on him during their title match to ESPN & texted Hangman an apology a few weeks ago after the whole post-match heat seeking promo. The fact that they're communicating to each other via text makes me believe their supposed beef is blown out of proportion by fans.

I don't think Hangman wants to work with Punk because of everything that's happened. It's not worth it to him. Hangman's been out of the title picture for over a year, but he's still one of the most over guys on the roster. That's why I compared it to the Triple H/Punk thing. Punk is angling for it, but Hangman is just no selling it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yes, that's what Meltzer said. I don't know if that's true or not. There are 365 days in a year — if Page wanted to physically confront Punk he hasn't lacked opportunity.

I want to be clear: Hangman is likely not any type of 'tough guy'. I don't think any of these guys are. I'm trying to piece this together as best as it can. I'm not a fan of The Young Bucks at all, Hangman has had his moments, Punk is a good wrestler/promo man who I can see his value and be entertained even though I'm not much of a fan and Omega is a very good wrestler who is a fairly weak promo. You could say I'm not a huge fan of any of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a 'no-contact' type of clause now and had to sign shyt after the debacle. That was the rumor that NDAs were signed so we know that they can't talk about it.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Punk also said he was afraid Hangman was going to shoot on him during their title match to ESPN & texted Hangman an apology a few weeks ago after the whole post-match heat seeking promo. The fact that they're communicating to each other via text makes me believe their supposed beef is blown out of proportion by fans.

I don't think Hangman wants to work with Punk because of everything that's happened. It's not worth it to him. Hangman's been out of the title picture for over a year, but he's still one of the most over guys on the roster. That's why I compared it to the Triple H/Punk thing. Punk is angling for it, but Hangman is just no selling it.
I bet you what really happened...
Jungle Boy say Punk... Said "Do you like that?"

Then, Jungle Boy and CM Punk got into a shoving match like a bunch playfight babies, and it's getting completely overblown.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Meltzer report was the 2nd report made hours after the event.

Melt gas taken so many credibility Ls. Why believe him now with a different narrative? You know his job isn't to report factual unbiased news. It's to get clickbait and circulate rumors.

That's what they all do. Miro flat out said Sean Ross Sapp's report was not true. So who do we believe. Miro was backstage. I don't believe Sapp was. You could say that Miro has an agenda but you could also say that Sapp has an agenda. I don't 'believe' Meltzer on this story, I don't know what to believe.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That's what they all do. Miro flat out said Sean Ross Sapp's report was not true. So who do we believe. Miro was backstage. I don't believe Sapp was. You could say that Miro has an agenda but you could also say that Sapp has an agenda. I don't 'believe' Meltzer on this story, I don't know what to believe.
I believe the 1st report is probably the most accurate. Just like with Brawl Out.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What’s funny is that Hangman is probably the only one of the Buckarooo gang who would beat the breaks out of Punk:mjpls:

Nothing stopping him from testing that hypothesis.

If that's the case then why ask Hangman to be removed from Collision?

I don't know who asked Page to leave the building.

Meltzer said that it was presumed to be Punk. Now, before you say "Meltzer has an ax to grind with Punk and he's an Elite fanboy" this is again in relation to what I was talking about. All these dirtsheets have their own write ups and it leaves fans in a situation where it's going to come down to what narrative you want to believe to be true.

Yes, that's what Meltzer said. I don't know if that's true or not. There are 365 days in a year — if Page wanted to physically confront Punk he hasn't lacked opportunity.

I want to be clear: Hangman is likely not any type of 'tough guy'. I don't think any of these guys are. I'm trying to piece this together as best as it can. I'm not a fan of The Young Bucks at all, Hangman has had his moments, Punk is a good wrestler/promo man who I can see his value and be entertained even though I'm not much of a fan and Omega is a very good wrestler who is a fairly weak promo. You could say I'm not a huge fan of any of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a 'no-contact' type of clause now and had to sign shyt after the debacle. That was the rumor that NDAs were signed so we know that they can't talk about it.
Ok?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You said 'nothing is stopping him' and I said "maybe there is". Hangman could be a p*ssy who doesn't want a fight. Punk could be a p*ssy who doesn't want a fight. They could both be pussies who don't want to fight. Or they may have had to agree to not fight before Punk was allowed to come back.

Hangman is overpaid and loving it. He gives zero fukk if he's a Southern Dolph Ziggler if he's rich in his own frame of mind.

Alaskan
Daps
Anna Jay aint got no choice but to leave him now since he got choked out.
Punk probably looked her in her eyes while choking Jack out like:
erik-killmonger.gif
Jungle Jack needs to chill before Punk decides to take his bytch too.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I was pro-Punk on that (the real glass part), but Punk taking the “glass” line as a diss is some of the most petty shyt ever.

I haven’t seen it, but did Jack throw an actual shot at Punk? From what I read he just said some line about using real glass. All I see it is as a line to the fans letting them know since there was all that chat about it weeks ago. Now if he said, “yeah, Phil, I used real glass, bytch!” Sure, go ahead and step up.

I know you're slow but you can't be this slow :gucci:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You can correct me if I'm wrong here. Hangman said what he said to Punk's face in the ring. That set off the whole thing. Punk came back some months later and finally said shyt about Hangman but on the mic, not in the back. Then Punk continued at the scrum. He said "come find me" and they showed up at his locker room and the whole thing went down there.

I'll say this: I don't think any of these dudes can fight through a wet paper bag. But this idea that Punk is walking around bullying everyone doesn't add up for me either. They are all being passive aggressive.

two stories Ive heard with the Hangman thing is that he said what he said in that intial promo before Double or Nothing and Punk wanted to see him backstage afterwards to address it and he ghosted and has been on some "I wanna move on" stuff and as Punk mentioned in the interview on ESPN before the first Collision he was told what Hangman meant by it backstage (Over Colt) by Hangman himself and then he walked off without having any resolution over it it seems.

Thats the weird part to me , it should have been addressed then and I dont know why it wasnt or If Page was protected by others from Punk approaching him to clear the air