“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
How come when he made small barbs like 'Counterfeit Bucks' and talking about Hangman Page toy dolls, theyre supposed to take it with a smile but the most mild of barbs back at Punk is fighting words? Thats bullshyt
The stuff with Hangman was outta pocket, but the Bucks and Omega were trolling with all types of Punk references when they faced Death Triangle in Chicago. Punk had a right to respond.

The stuff with Jungle Boy was a backstage disagreement that JB chose to make public with that shot he took on air today. He took it to the next level and Punk went and took that shyt a level higher than that. It is what it is. :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Jungle Boy is a little whiny bytch on and off camera. All these old heads like JR & Christian are probably boosting his ego backstage when in reality, this guy hasn't improved since he debuted in AEW. I remember listening to a podcast like 2-3 years ago where JB said he was upset that Tony Khan gave the trio of him, Luchasaurus and Marko Stunt the name "Jurassic Express" but it "eventually grew" on him. He also didn't like the Tarzan Boy song even though that was the only reason that mufukka was over.

If this dikkhead wasn't Luke from 90210's child, he'd be wrestling in front of 500 people.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
He could have. A locker room leader isn’t gonna start throwing fists over shyt. You handle it with words and put that person in their place. That’s being the bigger man.
Tried that already. By all accounts, Jungle Boy wasn't receptive and it just turned into an argument. Then he called him out live on a PPV.

If someone pulled that on Undertaker, Booker, Triple H back in the day, what do you think would happen? Hell, if somebody pulled that on a guy like Roman Reigns TODAY, what do you think would happen?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Tried that already. By all accounts, Jungle Boy wasn't receptive and it just turned into an argument. Then he called him out live on a PPV.

If someone pulled that on Undertaker, Booker, Eddie back in the day, what do you think would happen?
When was the last time you read about Taker throwing fists over some petty shyt? :mjlol:

And I’m not talking about the past. I’m talking about what happened today. All dude had to do was put him in place and KIM.

“You got a problem with me?”

“No.”

“Next time you throw a shot on tv like a p*ssy, you and I are bumping heads.”

*leaves*

That’s all that was needed. And if Punk did do that, well, let it be. We still don’t have actual truth and there’s various reports.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Except Page ran from all conflict the second the heat turned up. Bucks and Kenny at least get some credit for not being scared, they probably look at Page as less of a man now for handing his bullshyt to them and going home as soon as he can every week.

Punk is on record as being scared Page was going to shoot on him in the ring at Double or Nothing and was quick to back down after his post Collision comments about Page a couple weeks back. Don't think Page gives a shyt about what he says given recent history.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They should make him...

You can correct me if I'm wrong here. Hangman said what he said to Punk's face in the ring. That set off the whole thing. Punk came back some months later and finally said shyt about Hangman but on the mic, not in the back. Then Punk continued at the scrum. He said "come find me" and they showed up at his locker room and the whole thing went down there.

I'll say this: I don't think any of these dudes can fight through a wet paper bag. But this idea that Punk is walking around bullying everyone doesn't add up for me either. They are all being passive aggressive.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You can correct me if I'm wrong here. Hangman said what he said to Punk's face in the ring. That set off the whole thing. Punk came back some months later and finally said shyt about Hangman but on the mic, not in the back. Then Punk continued at the scrum. He said "come find me" and they showed up at his locker room and the whole thing went down there.

I'll say this: I don't think any of these dudes can fight through a wet paper bag. But this idea that Punk is walking around bullying everyone doesn't add up for me either. They are all being passive aggressive.
Except Hangman

• Dap
Reactions: 907
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Except Hangman

True but what was that report last week about Hangman? It said he showed up to Collision but was asked to leave? Presumably it's Punk asking for people to not attend Collision. At least that's what the sheets are saying, not that I really believe all this shyt.

But let's say it's true. If Punk wants all the smoke then why ask for Hangman to leave the building?