“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Punk somehow terrorizing dudes & all it would take it just 1 going for a double leg & it's over :heh:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
When was the last time you read about Taker throwing fists over some petty shyt? :mjlol:

And I’m not talking about the past. I’m talking about what happened today. All dude had to do was put him in place and KIM.

“You got a problem with me?”

“No.”

“Next time you throw a shot on tv like a p*ssy, you and I are bumping heads.”

*leaves*

That’s all that was needed. And if Punk did do that, well, let it be. We still don’t have actual truth and there’s various reports.

Ay, we never heard of it because when Taker told them boys to stop doing something, they listened the first time. There wasn't any shots being taken because they knew repercussions were coming one way or another. The only person that hoe'd him back when he was locker room leader was Brock Lesnar.

The fact JB felt that this was acceptable shows a lack of respect on his part. IDK if that reflects more on how Punk is viewed by some young talent backstage or how other locker room leaders in the company like Jericho and the Elite weren't keeping these young boys in check.

Like you said though, there's a lot we don't know. Maybe there was words exchanged before the choke.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's funny to me how Hangman is treating Punk like Punk was treating Triple H.

"I don't need to wrestle you. You need to wrestle me."

And Punk can't get over it :russ:
I don't think it's that. Punk and HHH may not have liked each other but they definitely respected each other and knew the other would push back when pushed.

Hangman just being a p*ssy, Everybody is talking for and sticking up for him but him himself.

Silkk

Daps
True but what was that report last week about Hangman? It said he showed up to Collision but was asked to leave? Presumably it's Punk asking for people to not attend Collision. At least that's what the sheets are saying, not that I really believe all this shyt.

But let's say it's true. If Punk wants all the smoke then why ask for Hangman to leave the building?
:manny:

They were in the same building today and will be next week as well :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They were in the same building today and will be next week as well :manny:

That doesn't answer the question about last week. Part of the problem here is people want to believe some dirtsheet reports but then don't want to touch on other reports. If I'm not there personally and all I have is to look at are dirtsheets that often seem to tell different stories, then it mostly comes down to what someone WANTS to believe than what is accurate or not.

Silkk

Daps
That doesn't answer the question about last week. Part of the problem here is people want to believe some dirtsheet reports but then don't want to touch on other reports. If I'm not there personally and all I have is to look at are dirtsheets that often seem to tell different stories, then it mostly comes down to what someone WANTS to believe than what is accurate or not.
I wasn't there, I don't know if that shyt is true or not.

What I do know for fact is that Punk has been constantly disrespecting Hangman for a year now. He's had a year to pull up on him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know who asked Page to leave the building.

Meltzer said that it was presumed to be Punk. Now, before you say "Meltzer has an ax to grind with Punk and he's an Elite fanboy" this is again in relation to what I was talking about. All these dirtsheets have their own write ups and it leaves fans in a situation where it's going to come down to what narrative you want to believe to be true.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wasn't there, I don't know if that shyt is true or not.

What I do know for fact is that Punk has been constantly disrespecting Hangman for a year now. He's had a year to pull up on him.

I wasn't backstage at any of these events :yeshrug:

He's been disrespecting Hangman but we were told by the sheets that all of these guys had to sign NDAs etc. Are we sure they can have any type of physical contact that wouldn't result in termination?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Meltzer said that it was presumed to be Punk. Now, before you say "Meltzer has an ax to grind with Punk and he's an Elite fanboy" this is again in relation to what I was talking about. All these dirtsheets have their own write ups and it leaves fans in a situation where it's going to come down to what narrative you want to believe to be true.
Yes, that's what Meltzer said. I don't know if that's true or not. There are 365 days in a year — if Page wanted to physically confront Punk he hasn't lacked opportunity.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Meltzer report was the 2nd report made hours after the event.

Melt gas taken so many credibility Ls. Why believe him now with a different narrative? You know his job isn't to report factual unbiased news. It's to get clickbait and circulate rumors.