“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it looked like miro was trying to keep it in-house

Yup, Miro already said he cool with Punk.

In an interview with Good Karma Wrestling, "The Redeemer" was asked what he thinks about CM Punk. Miro said, "I get along with him fine. I think every time we talked, I feel like we have a mutual respect. I've never had anything bad with him, but everybody hears a whole bunch of things. If you're not happy with something, just do whatever you want to do and then go cry in your mansion. I don't understand all the lashing out, but everybody's responsible for their own actions. I get it along with him good, we've talked. We have great interactions, even though we had two or three of them. I don't care, I look at myself. I don't look at other people's plates.That’s what the Bible taught me. Don’t look at other people’s plates. Take care of yourself and everybody else, all you can do is just pray for them and whatever happens, happens.”

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I look at all of Punk's shyt from a general principle standpoint. Punk is the locker room leader, and if everyone including himself thought it wasn't needed, then don't do it. The issue comes when Lack Perry can't move on from it and throw a shot on the biggest show they've ever had. Punk said you wanna start shyt, I'll end it. :demonic:
Again, how is it a shot? “I used real glass.” Punk taking it as a shot is some petty shyt. Instead of laughing it off like, “if this jackass wants to injure himself or others, let him learn the hard way,” Dude starts drama like a little bytch. That’s a locker room leader for you? :dwillhuh:

Punk acting like a spoiled rich kid getting away with stuff and dudes co-signing it. :huhldup:

(Now if Jack actually stepped to Punk first, there’s no problem with Punk standing his ground.)

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Again, how is it a shot? “I used real glass.” Punk taking it as a shot is some petty shyt. Instead of laughing it off like, “if this jackass wants to injure himself or others, let him learn the hard way,” Dude starts drama like a little bytch. That’s a locker room leader for you? :dwillhuh:

Punk acting like a spoiled rich kid getting away with stuff and dudes co-signing it. :huhldup:

(Now if Jack actually stepped to Punk first, there’s no problem with Punk standing his ground.)
Are you trolling? He said “I used real glass, go cry about it!” How is that not a shot?:why:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The impossible has happened and im finally interested in seeing a Jungle Boy match, But everybody knows TK is too p*ssy to get it in the ring

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Are you trolling? He said “I used real glass, go cry about it!” How is that not a shot?:why:
I literally said a few posts earlier I haven’t seen it yet, and no one actually bothered to tell me the exact words he used.

In that case, Jack brought it all on himself. Still, Punk coulda handled it better instead of starting a fight. Dude is a drama queen. :scust:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Joke all you want about Punk getting his ass kicked in the UFC, the fact still remains that he trained for years and actually put his skills to the test inside the Octagon.

Most of them dudes in the locker room ain't about to whoop his ass, especially not some rich kid like Jungle Boy who prob weighs about 150 lbs.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
it looked like miro was trying to keep it in-house

giphy.gif

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I literally said a few posts earlier I haven’t seen it yet, and no one actually bothered to tell me the exact words he used.

In that case, Jack brought it all on himself. Still, Punk coulda handled it better instead of starting a fight. Dude is a drama queen. :scust:

Nah, Jungle Boy shoulda known better. The last time someone took a shot at Punk on a live broadcast, it almost tore the locker room apart.

"I will still walk up that hallway and say if you a have problem with me, take it up with me. Let's fukking go."

These came straight from Punk's mouth during the All Out media scrum. If he has a problem, he's addressing it there. He's shown us this before. So, if you don't want a confrontation, don't be confrontational.:manny:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Then why are you crusading so hard about an incident you haven't even read about? Every social media or news site right now is plastered with the quote "That's real glass, GO CRY ME A RIVER" I'm sure someone on here has even posted the clip or quote...

Punk is labeled a drama queen by people who are scared to stand up for themselves, and will fold when forced to stand up for their own morals.

Just look at why he left WWE, whether you agree with him being mistreated creatively or medically, he believed it and he stood on that and got the fukk outta there.

How can you not respect the way he moves?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Then why are you crusading so hard about an incident you haven't even read about? Every social media or news site right now is plastered with the quote "That's real glass, GO CRY ME A RIVER" I'm sure someone on here has even posted the clip or quote...

Punk is labeled a drama queen by people who are scared to stand up for themselves, and will fold when forced to stand up for their own morals.

Just look at why he left WWE, whether you agree with him being mistreated creatively or medically, he believed it and he stood on that and got the fukk outta there.

How come when he made small barbs like 'Counterfeit Bucks' and talking about Hangman Page toy dolls, theyre supposed to take it with a smile but the most mild of barbs back at Punk is fighting words? Thats bullshyt

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I don’t do social media, and only chat about wrasslin on here. I’m trying to avoid spoilers, so I’m staying away from the thread. All the info I have is from some news clippings posted in here.

And like I said, Jack did bring it on himself. But Punk didn’t need to start a fight. For a Man who’s all about words, he sure doesn’t use them when the moments right. (And if Jack did start the fist fight, there’s no issue with Punk defending himself.)

I used to be a Punk fan, he brought me back into wrasslin. But over the last year and change I see what kind of man he is. I can’t respect someone who’s a hypocrite while trying to remain authentic. Sure, there’s some authenticity to him, but dude has some bullshyt inside him.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah, Jungle Boy shoulda known better. The last time someone took a shot at Punk on a live broadcast, it almost tore the locker room apart.

"I will still walk up that hallway and say if you a have problem with me, take it up with me. Let's fukking go."

These came straight from Punk's mouth during the All Out media scrum. If he has a problem, he's addressing it there. He's shown us this before. So, if you don't want a confrontation, don't be confrontational.:manny:
I did say Jack brought it on himself. :dwillhuh: