“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it’s Punk who started it, this is the second time he initiated the shyt that started fights; not to mention the shyt he started at the presser and other things. TK gotta get rid of this jackass. Dude is toXic. :hhh:

The original report was that Jungle Geek wanted to use real glass in a Collision segment and everyone from production to Tony Schiavone to doctors said it's not needed. CM Punk echo'd that shyt saying they work smart on Saturdays. They were all right. Now the midget is throwing jabs on live TV that has nothing to do with his match with Hook. Yup, check that crybaby, cry himself his own river now :russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
iwzh79gl1rkb1.jpg

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Miro running around now trying to be Punk's PR agent :lolbron:

Dynamite brehs trying to start shyt, Miro and Punk good, Miro and Hobbs at All Out gonna be a banger repping Collision. :blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The original report was that Jungle Geek wanted to use real glass in a Collision segment and everyone from production to Tony Schiavone to doctors said it's not needed. CM Punk echo'd that shyt saying they work smart on Saturdays. They were all right. Now the midget is throwing jabs on live TV that has nothing to do with his match with Hook. Yup, check that crybaby, cry himself his own river now :russ:
I was pro-Punk on that (the real glass part), but Punk taking the “glass” line as a diss is some of the most petty shyt ever.

I haven’t seen it, but did Jack throw an actual shot at Punk? From what I read he just said some line about using real glass. All I see it is as a line to the fans letting them know since there was all that chat about it weeks ago. Now if he said, “yeah, Phil, I used real glass, bytch!” Sure, go ahead and step up.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was pro-Punk on that (the real glass part), but Punk taking the “glass” line as a diss is some of the most petty shyt ever.

I haven’t seen it, but did Jack throw an actual shot at Punk? From what I read he just said some line about using real glass. All I see it is as a line to the fans letting them know since there was all that chat about it weeks ago. Now if he said, “yeah, Phil, I used real glass, bytch!” Sure, go ahead and step up.

Put two and two together. Why would he talk about whether the car glass is real, "Yeah we use fake glass in wrestling but this is real"? Just kills the spot, I was wondering why he said that shyt until I went online after the show. It was a jab at Punk and Collision, he can stay on Wednesdays. Even if he's just trying to acknowledge the report and get some heat from the viewers, still a bytch move.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Put two and two together. Why would he talk about whether the car glass is real, "Yeah we use fake glass in wrestling but this is real"? Just kills the spot, I was wondering why he said that shyt until I went online after the show. It was a jab at Punk and Collision, he can stay on Wednesdays. Even if he's just trying to acknowledge the report and get some heat from the viewers, still a bytch move.
True, but at we all know how the wrasslin biz is. No one should be outraged about breaking kayfabe except Cornette.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What’s funny is that Hangman is probably the only one of the Buckarooo gang who would beat the breaks out of Punk:mjpls:

Except Page ran from all conflict the second the heat turned up. Bucks and Kenny at least get some credit for not being scared, they probably look at Page as less of a man now for handing his bullshyt to them and going home as soon as he can every week.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True, but at we all know how the wrasslin biz is. No one should be outraged about breaking kayfabe except Cornette.

I look at all of Punk's shyt from a general principle standpoint. Punk is the locker room leader, and if everyone including himself thought it wasn't needed, then don't do it. The issue comes when Lack Perry can't move on from it and throw a shot on the biggest show they've ever had. Punk said you wanna start shyt, I'll end it. :demonic: