“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So the other story from Meltzer ( of course ) is saying that it was actually Punk who confronted Perry and started a fight with him.

Either way, don't the fans of AEW sort of find this exhausting?
I am trying to imagine how Vince would have dealt with this and for one thing, there's no fukking way Perry would have had balls to go on tv and say some smark shyt about real glass. Vince would have been down his throat and thrown him out of the building before Punk even crossed his path.

I can't imagine any wrestler having the balls to try to start a fight in gorilla right before going out to a match. Unbelievable audacity
If it’s Punk who started it, this is the second time he initiated the shyt that started fights; not to mention the shyt he started at the presser and other things. TK gotta get rid of this jackass. Dude is toXic. :hhh:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
F4krvqvXkAAmgm4

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Miro went from coming out at Wrestlemania in a fukking tank to being relegated to a contract signing in an empty stadium on a damn pre show.:deadrose:

His position is a result of his effort for AEW after they rehabbed his image post being fired

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So the other story from Meltzer ( of course ) is saying that it was actually Punk who confronted Perry and started a fight with him.

Either way, don't the fans of AEW sort of find this exhausting?
I am trying to imagine how Vince would have dealt with this and for one thing, there's no fukking way Perry would have had balls to go on tv and say some smark shyt about real glass. Vince would have been down his throat and thrown him out of the building before Punk even crossed his path.

I can't imagine any wrestler having the balls to try to start a fight in gorilla right before going out to a match. Unbelievable audacity

There’s one constant. Just like politics, there’s no such thing as “both sides”.